Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By beerpong

Thread: Elk Grove Kaiser TRT

beerpong is offline Associate Member

Elk Grove Kaiser TRT

Anyone have any success with Kaiser and getting a doc to write a script. I been reading its really hard to get a script with them. I did my BW with Kaiser, my PCP said everything looked good except my cholesterol was slightly elevated and had low calcium. I called a couple places to get a second opinion from a competent doctor. I found JB Wellness Clinic affordable in Folsom. The doctor prescribed me 150mg/week of cyp. I had to pay $550 consultation fee in which they discounted $150 because i provided the BW and now pay $40/week for my shot. I would like Kaiser to eventually write me a script and cover the costs. Any recommendation on a good PCP with Kaiser. Any help much appreciated

calicp is offline Junior Member
    Might as well check out LowTestosterone.com if you are already paying $40/week

$199 month no thanks. I plan on talking to my new PCP at Kaiser next week. Let her know I started TRT, as my PCP I would like her to take over treatment and preferably be able to get a script to save money
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with kaiser, they have been a nightmare and now that I went elsewhere, they said I'm self treating and refused to do anything for my health. I want to go above heads and report my Dr but that's another story.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Good luck with kaiser, they have been a nightmare and now that I went elsewhere, they said I'm self treating and refused to do anything for my health. I want to go above heads and report my Dr but that's another story.

Good luck
    I picked a women as my PCP maybe she may be more sympathetic than a male doctor. I had a member tell me its all about your story. He succeeded with Kaiser where others failed in getting a script. He used a story about how his wife thought he was cheating on her because they hadn't been intimate. Me and my girlfriend are engaged maybe I can try that approach

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    I picked a women as my PCP maybe she may be more sympathetic than a male doctor. I had a member tell me its all about your story. He succeeded with Kaiser where others failed in getting a script. He used a story about how his wife thought he was cheating on her because they hadn't been intimate. Me and my girlfriend are engaged maybe I can try that approach
    Lol right. The woman are awful

all4baja is offline New Member
    Kaiser is not going to help you. and the Doc in Folsom won't let you self admin.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Does your $40/week include HCG ? Lowtestosterone.com does.

Thread Information