Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Pics of my TRT transformation(1+year progress)

TraceMYD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    while i believe you worked very hard and first want to congratulate you...the first pic was after many years of lifting...and within the 1st month you gained 35 pounds and lost bf...so obviously the trt helped!

awesome progress though..glad all of your hard work is coming to mean something!

just curious why your chest symmetry is so off man?

Yes TRT helped. But it did have its ups and downs as you can see in my second pic I was really bloated from a high E2

When my bodyfat was high I seemed to hold more fat in on one side of my chest then the other causing uneven nipples.

Just genetic I guess. Wish I had a better answer for you.

As I lean out my nipples are more symmetrical in alignment. I'm still losing body fat right now so ill post a new pic update mid summer.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    how did your lifts change throught all the pictures?
    My strength increased as I progressed and they are still climbing, I feel like I have a endless potential
    To get stronger...as long as I eat correctly for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bass
    supper job Trace! glad to know about another success story. you didn't neglect your legs, great job on keeping all parts in proportion.
    Thanks bass, yeah I was shocked at the leg growth, that's one thing about doing powerlifting and crossfit. You always workout the legs.

Would love to get 3D shoulders and arms up some. Maybe I need to do some curls in the squat rack instead lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information