Like Tree3Likes

Thread: how to find the right Dr.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jay adams View Post
    What's going on with the hcg? It's been a few weeks hasn't it? Have you checked your test yet?
    im checking it on july 18th. My doc didnt even want to run blood..he pretty much wanted to give me the hcg and never deal with me again..probably because im on medicaid....but i told him to run blood with estradiol....so i have a script. He originally wrote the script for august, but i wanted to check my labs a few days after my last shot(july 15) so iasked the secretary for a july one, and she let me keep both scripts so ill probably use the second one in september to make sure my levels hold....since im going to have the endo check me in august.

jay adams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    im checking it on july 18th. My doc didnt even want to run blood..he pretty much wanted to give me the hcg and never deal with me again..probably because im on medicaid....but i told him to run blood with estradiol....so i have a script. He originally wrote the script for august, but i wanted to check my labs a few days after my last shot(july 15) so iasked the secretary for a july one, and she let me keep both scripts so ill probably use the second one in september to make sure my levels hold....since im going to have the endo check me in august.
    Very smart! Im interested to hear how this unfolds for you. Gotta love science experiments.haha

Quote Originally Posted by jay adams View Post
    Very smart! Im interested to hear how this unfolds for you. Gotta love science experiments.haha
    im interested to see if the doc gets pissed when i use both scripts hehehe

jay adams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    im interested to see if the doc gets pissed when i use both scripts hehehe
    does the hcg make you feel dif the night or next day after you take it?

i honestly dont feel too different. workouts have been going better, and i dont get migraines anymore...but still tired a lot, and have poor concentration/motivation and drive/confidence/outgoingness. Libido and balls eel the same...they were never a huge prob

Thread Information