Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: HCG - 250 vs 500

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    I need to read this thread, but thought I'd respond. I recently bumped my hCG dose from 200iu 3X to about 500iu 3X. I feel better as a result, and was sort of surprised to have that happen. I'm going to continue on that way for a while and see what happens.

My current testosterone dose if Androgel 1.6%, 4 pumps daily.
    When you say you feel better can you can you elaborate a bit? Or what was not good before you raised your dose? And I use a 5/16 slin pin and just push it into my abdomen area and inject, is this a good way?
    My current Testosterone protocol is 3.5cc twice a week injected.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos View Post
    When you say you feel better can you can you elaborate a bit? Or what was not good before you raised your dose? And I use a 5/16 slin pin and just push it into my abdomen area and inject, is this a good way?
    3.5cc 2x/week? What's the concentration of your test?

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    I use a 5/16 slin pin and just push it into my abdomen area and inject, is this a good way?
    Yes - I try to find the fattiest area (i.e. that I can grab and pinch well) to inject in. My BF is mid to low, however, so YMMV.

But, in a nutshell, yes, you want to inject like you would if you were shooting insulin as a diabetic. SQ in the abdomen area is easiest to me.

pjbandit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post

You're welcome. Actually, Triffic first made me aware of the Massone brand of hMG. I then looked into it further. No matter where I searched, it always came out expensive. The cheapest somewhat legit place I found was $22 a shot. And it's my understanding that one should take a minimum of two shots a week - 3 for maintenance is better. That could run big bucks for a lifetime.
    So twice a week day before test similar to hcg ?

This would be very expensive I assume that's why not really being done?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777 View Post
    3.5cc 2x/week? What's the concentration of your test?
    I an very sorry, that is .35cc twice a week for a total of .7 sorry for the mistake.
    200 mg/ml pfizer

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFitness View Post
    Yes - I try to find the fattiest area (i.e. that I can grab and pinch well) to inject in. My BF is mid to low, however, so YMMV.

But, in a nutshell, yes, you want to inject like you would if you were shooting insulin as a diabetic. SQ in the abdomen area is easiest to me.
    Thank You

sirupate is offline Member
    When I say I feel better, I mean that my "nads" seem more plump and my libido is a bit better than at the lower dose.

I use either a 5/16 29ga. or 31ga. slin pin and inject into my belly fat, about an inch or two either side of my navel.

I am going to have some blood work next week I hope. I have added HCG 250 2x/week and arimidex .25 also 2x/week in the last 2 months. then I want to see how my E2 looks and if its good I may go 3x/week on the HCG. If its still high and it was around 63 last time, yikes! I will stay at 2x/week and up my arimidex dose to 3xwekkly. I lowered my test dose from .4 2x/week to .35 when I added the hcg. What is the best range for E2, around 30? Thanks for all your help.

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    I personally feel best in the 20s/30s.

Thanks, The reason I was interested in this thread is because mu total test score on my last blood work was 1504 and my free test was 326 with a reference of 35-155. Those are obviously high and with a E2 0f 63 I could lower my Test and get an AI, witch I did. I wanted to get the testes going again so I also started the arimidex . I still am amazed at my Test number considering my dose of only .8 a week at the time. I will just have to get new BW and see what the hcg and the arimidex with the lower test dose have done. Do you think the hcg will make up for the lower T dose? I think i have hijacked this thread, maybe I should start a new one.

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Does hMG mix the same as hCG ? Or do you have to do the one shot per ampule it comes with?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxer View Post
    Does hMG mix the same as hCG? Or do you have to do the one shot per ampule it comes with?
    From my knowledge, it comes in 75iu size, you reconstitute it with bac water and then inject the whole thing.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    My doc originally prescribed 600iu twice a week with clomid 25mg daily to help with fertility. I'm also on 200mgs a week at 100mgs twice a week of cyp and anastrozole .5mgs twice a week. For the past 4 months I was doing mwf 250iu hcg . Just 2 weeks ago I decided to do what the doc ordered at 600iu twice a week. I've never felt better! Reason for the switch is doc changed to a in state pharmacy and the hcg is sent with 600iu in a slin pin mixed with B12. I had no way of taking 250iu anymore unless I wanted to reuse my needles. So I didn't have much choice, I'm so glad i didn't. The boys have actually started sagging again, I feel much more stable with not as many high and lows. Hard to explain but it's just an overall better feeling on 1200iu weekly. Just my 2 cents

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KOArtist View Post
    i think I'm gonna stick with 500iu EOD since that seemed to work out great for everyone in that study that's posted in the HCG sticky. Or maybe just M/W/F to keep it simple.
    Yep I'm on 500 iu eod now as well because of what I have read. doctor started me on 250x2 a week, then bumped me to 500x2. I also tried every day doses and other things but 500 eod is working well for me.

Repsol is offline New Member
    I've been on 500iu M/W/F since I started back in January. Has been working well for me so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information