Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: he was clueless

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    Hey Powerlifty- Did I read this right that you have a pretty relationship with your GP? Does she think you could benefit from TRT? If I remember all what is said correctly, I'd approach my GP (because that's what I end having to do) and ask about starting TRT under her care. I printed all I could about hCG and brought it to my doc and he thought 'sure let's try hCG.' The problem I had (and it sounds very common here) is I felt like I was getting worse with all the symptoms of low TRT and finding a Dr just to help me 'see the light at the end of the tunnel' was difficult. And the longer it went on the worse I felt. Finally, my GP stepped up and helped me out. I'm still trying to get dialed in, but it's not near as 'bleak' and 'dark' like it was before. I told my Dr the truth of where I was mentally. "Honestly, I don't care if I wake up tomorrow or not." I was being truthful and that really got the ball rolling. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but wanted to see if your GP, might be willing to help. Good luck and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    Hey Powerlifty- Did I read this right that you have a pretty relationship with your GP? Does she think you could benefit from TRT? If I remember all what is said correctly, I'd approach my GP (because that's what I end having to do) and ask about starting TRT under her care. I printed all I could about hCG and brought it to my doc and he thought 'sure let's try hCG.' The problem I had (and it sounds very common here) is I felt like I was getting worse with all the symptoms of low TRT and finding a Dr just to help me 'see the light at the end of the tunnel' was difficult. And the longer it went on the worse I felt. Finally, my GP stepped up and helped me out. I'm still trying to get dialed in, but it's not near as 'bleak' and 'dark' like it was before. I told my Dr the truth of where I was mentally. "Honestly, I don't care if I wake up tomorrow or not." I was being truthful and that really got the ball rolling. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but wanted to see if your GP, might be willing to help. Good luck and let us know.
    sounds like u misread something, my gp is a bitch, and doesnt know anything..wouldnt even run a blood test when i showed her old results at 19 and 277 tt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information