Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Test Levels

  1. #1
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,270
    Blog Entries
    2

    Test Levels

    These are the results of my test post my 1st cycle. Back then I didn't know much about numbers or what they really mean. But, I decided to pull them up for reference purposes and the free test seems quite low.

    I only looked at the total test and it's fair.

    Testosterone Total 460 250 - 1100 ng/dL

    Testosterone Free 68.5 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

  2. #2
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    These are the results of my test post my 1st cycle. Back then I didn't know much about numbers or what they really mean. But, I decided to pull them up for reference purposes and the free test seems quite low.

    I only looked at the total test and it's fair.

    Testosterone Total 460 250 - 1100 ng/dL

    Testosterone Free 68.5 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL
    How long had you been clean when this test was done?

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,270
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man

    How long had you been clean when this test was done?
    10 weeks

    Yeah, the free test is scurry low

  4. #4
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    You will probably find your SHBG to be on the high side, which will be your culprit (that and possibly albumin). That can usually get into balance with adding a healthy dosage of vitamin D3, and possibly some nettle root on top of it. Don't overdo it on the nettle ...

    The total serum isn't what we would consider in the tank, but you're not optimal either. I'm suspecting your HPTA is slightly suppressed. LH & FSH labs will either confirm or not confirm this. If this is the case, your physician should be able to help you administer a successful PCT to get it fully functional again.

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,270
    Blog Entries
    2
    This is from a year ago. . . . I am just preparing for my next test. I'm pretty certain that my levels will now be complete garbage.

  6. #6
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This is from a year ago. . . . I am just preparing for my next test. I'm pretty certain that my levels will now be complete garbage.
    s

    OK, that being the case, TRT might be in the near future for you. Definitely run the gonadotropin labs (LH and FSH), and possibly an MRI just to play it safe if you're suppressed, unless it's no doubt, absolute a result from the cycle. More than like it is, but it's always good just to rule everything out when talking about a hypoactive pituitary.

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,270
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'll try my best to get this out of my MD.


    Yeah, I never looked at the numbers closely until now. Now I am just coming off pct from a 7 month cycle(2 cycles bridged).

    So I know my next test can't look any better.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •