Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By FRDave
  • 1 Post By VTX1800
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Nebido + Hcg + Clomid to regain fertility

moscow is offline New Member

Nebido + Hcg + Clomid to regain fertility

Hi,
    At the moment I am on 1 shot of Nebido every 7 weeks and .25 A1 M/W/F which imroves my erections... The nebido keeps me at TT 783 ngl,free 650 before next shot...I have been on test for only 1 year...

I did a sperm test and it came back as zero.... We would like another baby next year... I had a great sperm count before test...

My doctor wants me to stop everything and regain fertility.. I talked him into letting me do Hcg for 3-4 months and have another sperm test and if its still bad then I will cease nebido...I am in Russia and the doctor is useless about modern treatment so I didn't bring up Clomid with him as he pretty much told me to try what I want and we will talk in 4 months time...

In another thread one of the posters is on 25mg daily of clomid and 600iu twice a week of hcg with cyp and anastrozole...

I would like to add Hcg and maybe Clomid to my Nebido shot like the above posters protocol.

What are my chances of regaining fertility on nebido with just Hcg? Do I really need to add Clomid?
    Any other protocols I should research?

Thanks in advance...

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Do a search in this section of the forum and you will see many on TRT were able to get their wife/significant other pregnant with no issues.

So yes, based on what I have read I would say HCG can work without clomid and/or having to get of TRT.

Keep in mind, your sperm count will most likely not be as high, but as long as you have a healthy amount of mobility and not immobile, your good to go as it only takes 1!!!

Good luck bud
    moscow likes this.

Is it more difficult to restart the tadpole factory by adding HCG once it has been shut down for a year? Or is it needed from the start so it never gets shut down?

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moscow
    Is it more difficult to restart the tadpole factory by adding HCG once it has been shut down for a year? Or is it needed from the start so it never gets shut down?
    Many have started using HCG years in with no issues. May take a little longer up front, but you should be good to go in a short time.

Thanks FRDave.... I will get tested late December to see if I have any swimmers.... Fingers crossed.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I'm the one on 25mgs clomid daily, 200mg cyp weekly anastrozole .5 3x weekly and hcg 600 iu twice a week. (Been doing 400 iu 3x a week though) hcg is really causing me some backne! Lol
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me man. My fertility was checked after 4 1/2 months on this protocol and it was actually greater than a sperm test I had a year ago. I'm 30 and married for over a year so fertility is huge and that's why my doc wants me on clomid with my TRT.
    moscow likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If fertility is your objective in addition to hcg look into hmg. There is leutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone (LH and FSH). In laymans terms LH=HCG; FSH=HMG. FSH is responsible for spermatogensis. In my opinion it would be something worth considering.
    austinite and moscow like this.

Thread Information