MArz123 is offline Junior Member

Grape, cotton, sesame oils?

Grape, cotton, sesame oils?
    Hello vets,
    Curious to get some different opinions on different oils for Test cyp from those of you are "all knowing & experienced"..any benefits to one over the other (other than allegric reasons) thinking about trying grape seed next time around just to try it.

EverettCD is offline Member
    From what I have read the different types of oils do not make a difference. The only benefit I know of is when someone has an allergic reaction to the oil type, if that's the case compounding pharmacies can change the oil type for you to something you do not react negatively to.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Cottonseed oil has a longer shelf life but some (not many) encounter an allergic reaction where grape seed oil causes no issues. I think grape seed oil is a bit thinner as well, but not enough to make any difference. I personally would go with the cheapest option if no allergic reaction, leaning toward cottonseed oil due to the shelf life.

Edit - jut noticed you mentioned sesame seed oil as well... I have no experience with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Cottonseed oil has a longer shelf life but some (not many) encounter an allergic reaction where grape seed oil causes no issues. I think grape seed oil is a bit thinner as well, but not enough to make any difference. I personally would go with the cheapest option if no allergic reaction, leaning toward cottonseed oil due to the shelf life.

Edit - jut noticed you mentioned sesame seed oil as well... I have no experience with this one.
    which brands have which oils? grape sounds like the way to go.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    which brands have which oils? grape sounds like the way to go.
    I know Watson and Pfizer's depot uses cottonseed oil which is the standard. I think grape seed oil and the likes are only through compounding pharmacies.

Thread Information