Thread: Acne

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member

Acne

So, I have researched and heard of acne on TRT on the back.i am seemingly getting acne a little in the back, but not too much. Where I have noticed extensive acne is on the buttocks. Got a lot happening and one that is huge! It has turned red and looks angry lol.

I'd assume it is common. I'm in zinc so hopefully that helps keep the acne in check. Any other treatments others have used here? I did my 8 week BW yesterday so I will posting updated results. Protocol is 60mg 2x week .5iu HCG 1x week and zinc, copper, DIM for estrogen control.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on an almost identical protocol. I had a similar problem with but acne when I started TRT however it seems to have died down now. I think it may have been more about the fluctuation in hormones levels. Not sure.

That's good to hear. Hopefully it will all calm down soon as my body adjusts. How long have you been on this protocol? How's the T levels? I did my 8!week BW and am anxious to see where I'm landing.im feeling better but I seem to hit a wall in the afternoon most days. Very lathargic. So interested to see where my BW pans out
    Last edited by gatornate97; 11-02-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatornate97 View Post
    That's good to hear. Hopefully it will all calm down soon as my body adjusts. How long have you been on this protocol? How's the T levels? I did my 8!week BW and am anxious to see where I'm landing.im feeling better but I seem to hit a wall in the afternoon most days. Very lathargic. So interested to see where my BW pans out
    Yea I started washing my but with some Acne face wash stuff too seems to help a bit.

I'm about 10 weeks in. Injecting 50mg test cyp twice a week (100mg total per week). Had labs done 24 hours affter injection and had a test of around 1000mg/dl. I'm having a bitch of a time with the E2 control. Started on Zinc/Copper and DIM but I still need the arimidex .

E2 may be causing my "crashes" I am thinking. Will find out soon enough. Will try out your routine as far as using product on my butt.

GeriatricOne is offline Associate Member
    Monitor a little longer to see if your body adjusts and balances the acne away. But if it increases in surface area, or becomes cystic, go see a dermatologist right away. At that point, attempting to manage it with over-the-counter solutions is very difficult and unlikely to be successful.

Thanks for all the tips, fellas
    Appreciate it

Thread Information