Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Do i need TRT?

  1. #1
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605

    Do i need TRT?

    I had problems with libido before!
    Went to a Urologist and I was prescribed a few meds Like Proviron 25 mg , and viagra 5 mg.. All that stuff didnt do jack!

    A few weeks ago tried HCG and it went well for a couple of weeks.
    This week I felt shut down again.
    Do I need TRT?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Do you have any blood work you can share? If so, please post it. Symptoms can be related, but should not be a diagnosis without blood work.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Do you have any blood work you can share? If so, please post it. Symptoms can be related, but should not be a diagnosis without blood work.
    As of now I don't have blood work done..
    I will get them done!!
    Its been a while I have been feeling like this and it sucks!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,581
    Check the Finding A Doc sticky and get that BW done if possible.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Check the Finding A Doc sticky and get that BW done if possible.
    Whats best? An urologist or a endo?

    And yes, I will get blood work done! Thanks

    Sent from my iPad using Forum

  6. #6
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Bump?

    Sent from my iPad using Forum

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,581
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    Whats best? An urologist or a endo?

    And yes, I will get blood work done! Thanks

    Sent from my iPad using Forum
    I would lean toward a Uro but title doesn't matter, they just need to understand hormones.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    I would lean toward a Uro but title doesn't matter, they just need to understand hormones.
    Ok thanks kelkel!

    What would happen if I start my own protocol in administrating 100 mg of test cyp a week?

    I was using some HCG and things went super well. I was having awesome wood and had a good time with my wife.

    I also felt horny during the day. I havent felt this way in a looong time.

    All of a sudden after 3 weeks everything went a bit downhill.... no more wood at all. Wife totaly dissapointed..

    Could my E levels have gone up? Should I use some AI to get things in check?

    Sent from my iPad using Forum

  9. #9
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Bump....

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  10. #10
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    I finally got my Blood Test back!!

    Let me know what you guys think and what I could do?

    Here goes>
    My B.W B.W REFERENCE

    LH 0.10 mUI/ml 1.7 — 8.6 mUI/ml
    TOTAL testosterone 2.18 ng/ml 2.84 — 8 ng/ml
    FREE Testosterone 8.50 pg> ml 6.2—28 pg/ml

  11. #11
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    I finally got my Blood Test back!!

    Let me know what you guys think and what I could do?

    Here goes>
    My B.W B.W REFERENCE

    LH 0.10 mUI/ml 1.7 — 8.6 mUI/ml
    TOTAL testosterone 2.18 ng/ml 2.84 — 8 ng/ml
    FREE Testosterone 8.50 pg> ml 6.2—28 pg/ml
    The obvious is that your LH is tanked, and your have a very low serum value. Free test percentage is tad bit over 4% (optimal being 2% to 3%), so I would imagine the proviron contributed to lowering SHBG. You mentioned taking HCG , so I don't know how your HPTA looked prior to that?

    My suggestion, get with a good physician and discuss getting an MRI. Get additional labs (everything), refer to Kel's sticky, "Finding a TRT Physician". If the diagnosis remains secondary with no hope of rebooting your axis, then it appears some form of TRT is in order.

  12. #12
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettester
    The obvious is that your LH is tanked, and your have a very low serum value. Free test percentage is tad bit over 4% (optimal being 2% to 3%), so I would imagine the proviron contributed to lowering SHBG. You mentioned taking HCG, so I don't know how your HPTA looked prior to that? My suggestion, get with a good physician and discuss getting an MRI. Get additional labs (everything), refer to Kel's sticky, "Finding a TRT Physician". If the diagnosis remains secondary with no hope of rebooting your axis, then it appears some form of TRT is in order.
    I have been feeling like shite for the last 2 years!!
    I was prescribed proviron , cialis 5 mg per day and not much changed!

    Yesterday I showed the Endo my exams.
    He prescribed Primotest 250 depot every three weeks!
    So I am happy with that!
    In the meanwhile I need to have two tests to be done!
    And MRI to see If I dont have a tumor in the pituary gland and a test for prolactin!!

    I do have a good sexual desire but unfortunately my performance is very poor!
    And its been like that for 2 years!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  13. #13
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    I Was prescribed Primotest 250 depot every three weeks!

    is the dosage fine?
    What could I administre to to jumpstart my body?

    I have a bottle of Test Cypionate Laying a round.
    Should I inject 200 mg weekly?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Last edited by BigPimpin76; 12-02-2013 at 03:48 PM.

  14. #14
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605

    Help??

    hey Bros!!

    My Endo told me to get another Test done to see If Prolactin Levels were high.
    I got the results back and I seem to be fine!!

    8.5 from 4.0—15.2

    So as it seems most of the Tests came back Ok, the only problem were My TEST levels

    2.18 ng/ ml from 2.84 — 8 ng/ml

    LH 0.10 mUI/ ML FROM 1.5—12.4mUI/ml

    My Endo said for me to shoot Primoteston 250 last week and since the I have felt much better!!

    In regards to my BW do I need TRT?

  15. #15
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    bump

  16. #16
    Horsemnn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24
    Hello Everybody: Sorry, I am new here and I am not sure if I am using this site correctly. If not then somebody please correct me.
    69 1/2 year old male, 38 year old wife. 5' 7" tall. 165 lbs. Fasst walk 7 - 8 miles per day (4 mph) with damned few days off. Pushups, pullups, planks, and squats (no weight) before walk. I look fit and strong. I am having sexual issues which are very important to me. I live in a remote area of the world (Mindanao) with no availability of proper medical supervision. Truth be told though there are no physicians I can find in my home town in Oklahoma who do this sort of work anyway. I have been taking test cyp (unsupervised) and hgh and mesterolone myself which I order from China - from a dealer who seems to be doing right by me. My problem is that my wife and I really, really enjoy our time in the sack together. I am now taking around (I can not accurately measure the powder) around 200 mg mesterolone per day, 50 mg tadalafil, 500 iu hgh, and test cyp approaching 1 g per week. At this rate I am starting to look like a body builder or at least a serious athlete. I work really hard at keeping fit and try to eat right. I am often boinking my wife (every day circumstances permitting and sometimes two or three times) without climaxing (even so, it is so much fun, it is what I live for). I am up to 1 g of test cyp per week. Lower doses do not get the job done. I am looking better and better every day, but I am not trying to look this good. I am only trying to boink my wife as often as time will allow. Sure I want to look good same as you, but I do not need to look like a body builder which is fast happening. My six pack is becoming too obvious and my chest and arms and legs are growing and showing some striations. My question, what can I do to get more androgenic effect without so much anabolic effect? Help would be much appreciated.

  17. #17
    CobraMustangSVT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsemnn View Post
    Hello Everybody: Sorry, I am new here and I am not sure if I am using this site correctly. If not then somebody please correct me.
    69 1/2 year old male, 38 year old wife. 5' 7" tall. 165 lbs. Fasst walk 7 - 8 miles per day (4 mph) with damned few days off. Pushups, pullups, planks, and squats (no weight) before walk. I look fit and strong. I am having sexual issues which are very important to me. I live in a remote area of the world (Mindanao) with no availability of proper medical supervision. Truth be told though there are no physicians I can find in my home town in Oklahoma who do this sort of work anyway. I have been taking test cyp (unsupervised) and hgh and mesterolone myself which I order from China - from a dealer who seems to be doing right by me. My problem is that my wife and I really, really enjoy our time in the sack together. I am now taking around (I can not accurately measure the powder) around 200 mg mesterolone per day, 50 mg tadalafil, 500 iu hgh, and test cyp approaching 1 g per week. At this rate I am starting to look like a body builder or at least a serious athlete. I work really hard at keeping fit and try to eat right. I am often boinking my wife (every day circumstances permitting and sometimes two or three times) without climaxing (even so, it is so much fun, it is what I live for). I am up to 1 g of test cyp per week. Lower doses do not get the job done. I am looking better and better every day, but I am not trying to look this good. I am only trying to boink my wife as often as time will allow. Sure I want to look good same as you, but I do not need to look like a body builder which is fast happening. My six pack is becoming too obvious and my chest and arms and legs are growing and showing some striations. My question, what can I do to get more androgenic effect without so much anabolic effect? Help would be much appreciated.
    Oh man, I wish I had your problem. Now I see your age, and see that I'm 38, and really wish I had your problems.

  18. #18
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraMustangSVT
    Oh man, I wish I had your problem. Now I see your age, and see that I'm 38, and really wish I had your problems.
    ??????????

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  19. #19
    CobraMustangSVT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    ??????????

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I was saying that I wish I had the problem that he had, building up too much muscle while on TRT, loking like a body builder or a serious athlete, especially at 69.5 years old.

  20. #20
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraMustangSVT
    I was saying that I wish I had the problem that he had, building up too much muscle while on TRT, loking like a body builder or a serious athlete, especially at 69.5 years old.
    Yeahh you are right!!
    The Bro must have great genetics!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  21. #21
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    Is it possible to get a athletic look with low doses of TEST while on TRT??

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  22. #22
    CobraMustangSVT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    Is it possible to get a athletic look with low doses of TEST while on TRT??

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    You can through training and diet. This guy is not on TRT though. He's taking a gram of test and stacking it with 200mg's of proviron (another androgenic steroid ). He's on a major cycle.

  23. #23
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    [QUOTE="CobraMustangSVT"] You can through training and diet. This guy is not on TRT though. He's taking a gram of test and stacking it with 200mg's of proviron (another androgenic steroid ). He's on a major cycle.[/QUOTE

    Yep!!! Not TRT!
    Thats a major cycle he is doing!!

    How long does it take for Primotest 250 to
    Kick in?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  24. #24
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,605
    How long does it take for Primotest 250 to
    Kick in?

  25. #25
    Horsemnn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24
    I have read some of the answers here and some of you guys are getting the picture. Major cycle??? That was never my intention, but I started with lower doses and increased as necessary for effect. But CYCLE, no. You see, that is a huge problem for me. At my age if I go off to let my boys recover then what would they recover to? Go back to being 69 year old testes which are not getting the job done? I am afraid I am stuck with this for the rest of my life. If it will do me damage then this is a good way to go out. Damned if I want to go out as a shriveled up old man. Is there anything more androgenic and less anabolic out there? I have always worked out and always been fit, but now I am starting to look like the Dr. Life guy who advertises hrt and hgh for anti aging. I do not look that good, but I am catching up to him and do not intend to. Just want to boink my wife in peace for the rest of my life. OH, I misspoke about TRT which I do not even know what it is. What I meant was hrt? hormone replacement therapy.

  26. #26
    Horsemnn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24
    Wait a minute. Would some hcg help out my boys and maybe let me reduce my dosage of test?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •