Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Sox

Thread: Testicular Atrophy

sweatymoo is offline Junior Member

Testicular Atrophy

I have been on test c for approximately 4 months. The dr just upped my dose to 200mg 2x a month. I've been taking .25 ml every 3.5 days..over the past few weeks my balls have shrunk dramatically... Advice?

EverettCD is offline Member
    You need to talk to your Doctor about adding HCG to your protocol. Read this sticky hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know. then talk with your Doctor.

That's was I had assumed... Thanks for the reply.. Much appreciated. I know my doc is gonna have me dosing it at some weird way (had me on 200mg test once a month until I said something about it to him) anyway what's the preferred way to take it?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo View Post
    That's was I had assumed... Thanks for the reply.. Much appreciated. I know my doc is gonna have me dosing it at some weird way (had me on 200mg test once a month until I said something about it to him) anyway what's the preferred way to take it?
    First of all, the 200mg Test every two weeks is archaic. This has been discussed countless times on the forum and will result in highs and lows in your T levels and an initial spike in E2 levels. Get off it. And make sure your Dr. checks your estradiol.

Since the FDA no longer allows doctors to hold Testosterone at their offices and must prescribe, you can self inject at the frequency of your liking. Many on the forum split their doses into two weekly injections. You can do the same - something like 50mg every 3.5 days. I'm presently injecting 36mg EOD, SQ. (The "even" number just because it's easy to measure on the insulin pin. I go up or down by one line.)

You should have started hCG yesterday. If your Dr. won't prescribe, you can get it at an overseas pharmacy. That's where I get mine. Everyone doses differently depending on many factors. I'm one of the older guys on the forum and I dose 250iu EOD - on the days I don't pin cyp. I take .25mg anastrozole E3D. I think I might be finally dialed in. But you always have to pay attention.
    bass likes this.

Would you mind divulging where I could get some and how, In Casey doctor uses the same intelligence he used when prescribing me test

And thank you for your input... Very knowledgable

Vettester is offline Banned
    Great advice from Sox and CD! Spot on like normal!

HCG is a pretty simple compound. It mimics LH, which in a nutshell (no pun) stimulates the testes. Your endogenous production was probably quite low when you began TRT, but even small amounts of LH & FSH in the feedback loop will at least keep the testicles at a sustained level where you feel comfortable. Your TRT protocol caused complete suppression of the HPTA, and the testes went from getting a little to getting nothing. HCG will not only get you back on track, but it might even enhance certain body fluid release activities (if you get my drift), permitting everything is healthy and fully functional.

Drift gotten!!! Calling doc first thing in the morning. You guys are fantastic.

Well WTF called my primary.. I shall quote "I don't prescribe HCG with testosterone because I'm not familiar enough with HCG to prescribe them together"

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo View Post
    Well WTF called my primary.. I shall quote "I don't prescribe HCG with testosterone because I'm not familiar enough with HCG to prescribe them together"
    I'm going to ping my doc this month, if they won't give my HCG I'm just going to self medicate and source it myself. I'm doing all of my own blood work and stuff on my own beyond the normal doc visits anyway so not a big deal.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    sweaty..what part of the world u live in?

also im on hcg with test c... the hcg has increased my tot test and free test nicely but im not seeing the atrophy eliminated to my liking yet and thats been after oh say 10 weeks..

ideas anyone? clomid?

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55
    sweaty..what part of the world u live in? also im on hcg with test c... the hcg has increased my tot test and free test nicely but im not seeing the atrophy eliminated to my liking yet and thats been after oh say 10 weeks.. ideas anyone? clomid?
    What's your hcg protocol ? Hcg swells me up like golf balls? My wife calls them " monster balls " haha! My protocol is 500ius every 3.5 days the day before my tes/deca injections.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    i am 500 iu 2 days before test injection..and 500 ius 4 days before test inj...so 1000 iu every 10 days basically...

Seem a bit confusing or am I reading to much into it?

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    What's your hcg protocol ? Hcg swells me up like golf balls? My wife calls them " monster balls " haha! My protocol is 500ius every 3.5 days the day before my tes/deca injections.

I wish mine did that!

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55 View Post
    sweaty..what part of the world u live in?

also im on hcg with test c... the hcg has increased my tot test and free test nicely but im not seeing the atrophy eliminated to my liking yet and thats been after oh say 10 weeks..

ideas anyone? clomid?

If you exercise a lot take like a week break. Over training doesn't help them at all

St. Louis here

You know I've found that hcg works best forme when it's peaking in the valley of my tes peak pattern.

Hence the day before tes injection. And also if done on a consistence. You know every 3.5 days so it stays I'm the game when it's needed. Create a peak pattern chart of your protocol and you will see what I mean. Tes cyp is gonna peak in about 30 hrs after injection, half life at around 7 days like a tilted triangle. After about three of these overlapping each other you will see the valley( why 3.5 day protocol is so stable. Valleys are always the same days every wk) now draw in the peak pattern for hcg it peaks around 12 hrs after injection and half life's quickly around 36 hrs . Now place the peak of the hcg in the valleys of tes and now you will see what days are best to get max benefits. Mine is the day before tes injection every 3.5 days. Always smooth never bitter good to the last drop. Haha no really it takes time to get all this dailed in and that chart will help.

Well that was remarkably easy to understand and taste great less filling... What a package

I hope it was ! And it really is once you see it on paper.

Thread Information