Thread: Old guy - libido enhancement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MICKY H is offline Associate Member
    where are you based now

Horsemnn is offline New Member
    MICKY H: Misamis Oriental, Mindanao, Philippines

MICKY H is offline Associate Member
    Good hospitals in Manila that will do your bloods, Makati Medical, St Lukes. You can walk in and get bloods done and results same day. Cheap flights on Cebu. Also why don't you fly to BKK good Pharmacy's with legit goods.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsemnn View Post
    lovbyts: Oh, one more thing, where do you suppose most of our western companies get the raw drug that they mix and sell to us for such inflated prices? I know what they pay for it and I know what they charge for it and I know that mixing and bottling is much easier and cheaper to do than actually making it. But the western companies have the brand name and they have our govt supporting them and telling us that Chinese goods are inferior, when in fact that is what we are swallowing or shooting up - Chinese goods. Sorry, I have just grown very skeptical about anything that my government tells me after having learned the facts.
    Yeah I know about a lot of misconceptions in the US since I have spent a fair amount of time In Thailand and Philippines. I will be moving to Davao in about 10+ years if all goes well.

You should see the looks I get from local Filipinos when I get talking to someone new and mention shopping in Cebu Carbon Market and in Manila a Divisoria. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
    Good hospitals in Manila that will do your bloods, Makati Medical, St Lukes. You can walk in and get bloods done and results same day. Cheap flights on Cebu. Also why don't you fly to BKK good Pharmacy's with legit goods.
    St Lukes isnt to bad. My wife was there before coming to the US a few years ago. I agree, if you look around a little I think you can find someplace local to do the blood work for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information