Hello Everybody:

Mine is a sexual issue.

I am writing here because I am getting on in years, have a young wife, and we really enjoy our time in the sack together - things do not work as well as when I was younger. I am almost 70 (four more months) and my wife is 38. I have no access to a physician who can help me with these issues. I am living in a third world country because we can get dialysis treatments for my wife for a price that I can pay. When I talk to doc's about this they just say "HUH?" In fact, when I talked to doc's about this at my home in USA I got a similar response.

69 years 8 months
165 lbs
Physique good, I mean good for even a 20 year old.
Exercise daily, hardly ever miss. Fast walk 8 miles. 65 pushups, 8 pullups, 30 squats (no weight), planks. That is every day (or almost every day, miss very few days)

Currently taking hrt which I buy from a company in China which seems to have been doing me a good job. At any rate, I trust them.

Approx. 200 mg - 250 mg mesterolone (proviron , right?) daily by mouth. Hard to measure it exactly because I take it in powder form.
Approx 100 mg sildenafil daily (also powder) (used to take much less, but as I get older - well, you know, it just takes more.
almost one gram of test cyp weekly. Bought the powder and dissolved it in sunflower oil. It freezes up at room temp, but I reheat it and then inject it.
.05 mg levothyroxine daily
500 u hgh daily (tried 200 first but no effect. Now 500 and it is working. I am pretty sure it is real because it takes a while to dissolve and it I would take 1000 u at one time then my hands and wrists tingle)

I began very low doses of each of these and increased the doses according to effect.

I have always been athletic, but since age has crept up it is harder to get the same effect from the exercise. Best way to describe my physique is a good military physique. Right now I am just on the verge of looking like an amateur body builder on steroids .

BUT, I am taking a lot of test cyp and it is making me look more like a body builder. Not a bad thing, but I do not want to bulk up any more. You know there is a guy named I think Dr. Life (I think Arizona)who advertises anti aging therapy by using test and hgh. I do not look as good as he does, but I am getting closer by the day.

I am quite satisfied with how I look and my wife even gets jealous of some younger women giving me the eye. No problem about that because I really love boinking my wife and can not imagine it being nearly as good with anybody else.

If this stuff damages me in the long run I can accept that because I am happy with how things are right now.

A few concerns though:

1) I really do not want to bulk up any more. I am quite satisfied with how I look. Makes me wonder if there is anything more androgenic and less anabolic . 1 g of test per week seems like a lot, but that is what it takes to be ready at the drop of a hat (or panty as is the case).
2) When boinking my wife I do not always climax anymore. Sure would like to solve that. But it is not the end of the world because if no climax then we can go for more than an hour and it is great. All the same a solution would be greatly appreciated.
3) Not much testicular shrinkage, but at my age they probably are shrunk up as much as they can be. I have ordered hcg and we'll see what happens. Might even let me drop my dosage of test.
4) I suspect I will be doing this program or something not very different for the rest of my life and I would really like to go on as long as possible, so I need to get it right.
5) I am not cycling. My intention is to go on like this because if I stop for my boys to recover then what would they recover to? They would go back to being 70 year old testes which just will not get the job done. No point in taking the sildenafil and getting hard and then not feeling like it anyway.

I am here on the anti-aging forum because I thought this would be the place to go. Any more 70 year old and up guys out there with similar problems? I will be happy to hear from anybody who might be able to help.