clike is offline New Member

thinking about trying trt again

I was on test cyp shots before but wasn't mentally feeling better and could not find a good dr. about 6 weeks ago I stopped trt therapy per dr.s orders and I did feel like shit the second week now I feel good mentally just lost sex drive,erections and some energy and strength. thinking about starting completely over with new dr. and bloodwork .i have also had a problem with gyno issues. any feed back would be appreciated.
    1.is the only thing that causes gyno to much t to e conversion?

2.what kind of dr. is the best for trt?

3.does nipple sensitivity mean gyno?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check out the sponsor here to the right of this page. LowTestosterone.com.
    Many people like yourself are utilizing their service and i have read very good feedback about them.
    Sensitive nipples does not necessarily mean gyno. Your doc probably never put you on an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor). Most General prc. do not fully understand the mechanics of supplementing the body with Testosterone . The test raises estrogen and one of many side effects sensitive nipples, gyno etc. Perfect example of the wrong thing to do is just stop the test as per Doc orders.
    Rather than self medicating or going to an anti-aging company, which most i have found do not do extensive blood work to medicate you properly, best to just call them. No i do not work for them nor have i used them, but am familiar with the type of practice. You can read through the threads here on the site to begin self educating.
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Best of luck!

clike is offline New Member
    Thanks. I don't have any in my area

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clike View Post
    Thanks. I don't have any in my area
    Pretty sure you can phone them, they usually give you a script via labcorp or one of the centers. You go to the center and they draw blood. Send off to low t, from there doc consultation etc. Give them a call you have nothing to lose. At least you will gain more insight on it all.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Easy's guidance.

When you are able to connect with a Doc that specializes in TRT and get BW that can give you the whole story, you'll at least have the confidence in the protocol and ease of mind with what you are doing.

IMO, part of TRT is a mental game.

Thread Information