Thread: 2x a Week

jwh7699 is offline Member

2x a Week

I currently inject 200mg of Test Cyp 1 x a week on Wednesdays.

Are there greater benefits to splitting the dose and injecting twice a week, say Wed and Sat?

Has anyone switched from 1 x a week to 2 x a week and noticed any energy level changes?

Thanks!!!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    It keeps the hormones steady instead of fluctuating. Some people have reported no change or even feeling worse by switching to a 2x schedule. Try it and decide for yourself.

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    I currently inject 200mg of Test Cyp 1 x a week on Wednesdays.

Are there greater benefits to splitting the dose and injecting twice a week, say Wed and Sat?

Has anyone switched from 1 x a week to 2 x a week and noticed any energy level changes?

Thanks!!!
    I feel better with the once a week, then again if I was using your dose I would surely split it, since you are at the extreme end of trt.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    It keeps the hormones steady instead of fluctuating. Some people have reported no change or even feeling worse by switching to a 2x schedule. Try it and decide for yourself.

i do 200 every 10 days.... i dont feel any change at all as to how a i feel. really doesnt affect my mood at all imo.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    agree above^^^^^, however, I think the use of the word "extreme" is a litle extreme. Many people do 200mgs

and just if anyone is wondering .... the reason i stay on it is because, well im in the best physical shape of my life, weightlifting wise.. even the little bit of test i get now just blows my mind how much an improvement it has made in my body. i would never stop taking TRT now.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    I think the use of the word "extreme" is a litle extreme. Many people do 200mgs
    I disagree. From my knowledge, based on the many posts I've read here, 200mg a week is definitely at the extreme end of the dosing spectrum. And not many men at all dose that much.

SF,
    Have you tried a lower, more frequent dose? What are you referring to in regards to how you feel? Could be you E2 is rising and negating the effects of the large dose of T you're taking.

My last blood work put me at a T Level of 854. I will try the 2 x a week. Thanks!!

sweatymoo is offline Junior Member
    200mg a week? WOW, how long have you been on TRT?

I've been on TRT since 9/2011. Been on 200mg a week since July 2013.

sweatymoo is offline Junior Member
    I was on 200mg every two weeks.. I split my dose into 50mg every 3.5 days and can tell a world of difference!!! I wish you the best of luck with your decisions

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    I disagree. From my knowledge, based on the many posts I've read here, 200mg a week is definitely at the extreme end of the dosing spectrum. And not many men at all dose that much.

SF,
    Have you tried a lower, more frequent dose? What are you referring to in regards to how you feel? Could be you E2 is rising and negating the effects of the large dose of T you're taking.

not trying to argue, i go to **********, and i believe they willl do up to 300 q 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo View Post
    I was on 200mg every two weeks.. I split my dose into 50mg every 3.5 days and can tell a world of difference!!! I wish you the best of luck with your decisions

You too! Thanks!!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55
    not trying to argue, i go to **********, and i believe they willl do up to 300 q 7 days.

If blood work shows you need this high of a dose to be in range, than sure, that's fine. Regardless, not many need more than 120mg weekly to be in the mid to upper 900's, especially if injecting every 3.5 days vs 7-10 where your blood serum levels are at 50%.

Thread Information