hawk14dl is offline Senior Member

First dr appt Friday

Spoke to the dr on the phone today. He sounded very knowledgeable so far but my questions were very basic.

Will report back with the proposed protocol.

Anything in particular I should remember to ask?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Spoke to the dr on the phone today. He sounded very knowledgeable so far but my questions were very basic.

Will report back with the proposed protocol.

Anything in particular I should remember to ask?
    Ummm...Can you refresh our memories about your background? Another thread, maybe?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Ummm...Can you refresh our memories about your background? Another thread, maybe?
    Yes I'm sorry. I tend to memorize people and their posts on forums and I forget sometimes that not everyone does that. Just posted a few days ago with bw results. 396 tt and 12 ft. Lh 3.4 fsh 2.7

I'm only 28 so it's been difficult finding a willing physician.

6' 175. 18-20%
    No past aas or ph use

miker295 is offline New Member
    It seems like this is what you should expect them to suggest, given what most people on this forum tend to be doing:
    1) T-Cyp of some amount 2x a week, it seems like most people are 50mg to 150mg per shot
    2) An estrogen blocker (AI) to counteract the impacts of the T-Cyp. This seems somewhat optional depending on the guy as well as the strength of the T dose.
    3) HCG to keep "the boys" productive and descended unless that is not of concern, it seems like most take 250 IUs 2-3x a week.

So in terms of questions to ask, I would suggest going in with the above expectation and then ask lots of questions if their suggestions deviate from that. In order to be able to work with them in real time, I would suggest researching the difference between T shots and gels to determine which you may want to try, as well as what AI and HCG do so if they don't offer them you can press your case and see what they say. The only thing I'd absolutely put my foot down, based on what everyone says, is a doc who says you only need a shot every two weeks. Most guys do best once a week, and many do best twice a week. Other than that people are different and it will take you a while to get "dialed in."

Good luck!

Thread Information