Thread: Trt docs nyc

Jasonstatham is offline New Member

Trt docs nyc

Any good trt docs in nyc That prescribe AI and possibly hcg ? I'm currently going to one in Brooklyn but he does not prescribe AI or HCG. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonstatham View Post
    Any good trt docs in nyc That prescribe AI and possibly hcg? I'm currently going to one in Brooklyn but he does not prescribe AI or HCG. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
    I believe I know exactly who your doctor is because my doctor is in Brooklyn too - and he also does not believe in hCG or write for an AI. (However I think he would prescribe an AI if your blood work showed the necessity, because he does test for estradiol.) Does his last name begin with G?

Anyway, the way I go around this is to order my hCG from overseas. It's very inexpensive and legitimate - from my experience. If you need an AI - and that's a big IF - you can get it from the site sponsor, AR-R .

What dosage of T does he have you on?

Jasonstatham is offline New Member
    We are talking about the same guy because i read one of ur previous threads about him. My total t was 496 and free t was 87 when I started but I have been suffering from low t for years now as I did not use proper pct in previous cycles. And I had very low vitamin d. Prob should've just did some toremifene and SUPP with vit d. I'm 27 yo and feel better while on trt but my water retention is out of control. Last blood test everything was fine but he tests on the 14th day after last inject so of course it will be in range. But for the first week I'd hold a lot of water. I finally got him to allow me to self inject so I'll be doing 100mg a week split into two doses so two 50mg a week. Def need an AI but would rather get a script for it. Do u still go to him?

Thread Information