Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spywizard

Thread: HCG over stimulation?

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member

HCG over stimulation?

I have been prescribed HCG at 500iu 3x week. I cut that back on my own to 250iu. My question is: With 3x week my boys ache. I did one dose last week and it seems the boys settled down. Over stimulation at 250 3x week?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nope, the doc will prescribe based on #'s that he gets from blood work.. bro science usually recommends on a safe recovery.. with that said, they call it 'practicing medicine" not curing people

slow and steady keeps you in the game..
    NEFLRick likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I understand your point BUT, like I mentioned, my boys ache with taking half of what I'm prescribed and when I back it off even more the aching disappears. This is only with HCG . with that said, I also am prescribed 140mg of test 2x week. The boys have been aching since I switched to a different pharmacy. Maybe over dosed on this new HCG (compounding pharmacy).

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    140 total or are you taking 280 total per week? If 280 plus the HcG , I would imagine u have sky high E2, u didn't mention if u are using an A.I? Curious your full protocol and most recent BW?

70mg 2 x per week. (140 total) HCG 250iu 3x week. Adex .25 mg 2x week day after injections.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    did you just start trt or just start using hcg alongside your protocol?

been on TRT 1 yr as of March 7th. Started HCG about 4 months into. I recently changed to compounding pharmacy and am about to finish up the fist vial, had no issues until this vial.

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    Strange. 250IU was not quite enough for me. I needed 500IU 3x weekly to keep the boys full and dangling. 500IU every day resulted in less T than high normal LH on a SERM. Maybe everyone is a bit different, but I don't think 500IU should be causing over stimulation. Might want to confirm the concentration.

Thread Information