frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member

New bloodwork (low E2, high bilirubin)

Just got my bloodwork back. I was truly expecting my E2 levels to be high, as my sex drive has been tanked lately, but it was actually on the low side, considering I'm on a 300mg/week test C protocol. I understand that low E2 can be just as impactful as high E2 to your sex drive. Anyhow, I'm posting some of my results for any input.

My bilirubin was high, and always seems to be, but no doctor has ever had issue with it so I'm not sure if I should be concerned. From what I read though, it could be a liver/gall bladder issue? Interestingly enough, a few years ago I went to a chiropractor for my back and he did this pressure point test where he would press various places like my chest and abdomen while I held my arm out horizontally and then he would try to push my arm down at the same time. I was always able to keep my arm in place except for one location, which he said indicated problems with my gall bladder and that I should get it checked out. I wasn't sure if he was a whack job or not, although it was interesting how my arm gave out at that one spot, but maybe he was onto something!

One last side note - I've been dieting and have gone from 190 to 175 over the past two months, and I'm not sure how impactful that could be to my blood results.

My current protocol is 300mg test C, 1x per week IM and nothing else.

Total T - 601 (348-1197)
    Free T - 13.2 (8.7-25.1)
    Estradiol, Sensitive - 14 (3-70)
    Prostate Specific Ag Serum - 1.5 (0-4)
    Bilirubin - 1.7 (0-1.2)
    HDL Cholesterol - 37 (>39)
    LDL Cholesterol - 98 (0-99)
    Carbon Dioxide - 27 (19-28)
    Hemoglobin - 16.8 (12.6-17.7)
    Hematocrit - 48.9 (37.5-51)
    Albumin Serum - 4.8 (3.5-5.5)
    Globulin Total - 2 (1.5-4.5)

I have some other tests as well, but don't feel like writing them all out and they're either middle of the range or what I feel to be not as relevant, but feel free to ask if you think it's pertinent. No SHBG, IGF-1, or DHEA on this round of tests.

booku is offline Associate Member
    300 mg, no ai and e2 at 14? god tier drug genetics

My body just metabolizes certain drugs/chems at a high rate; I'm not sure why.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booku
    300 mg, no ai and e2 at 14? god tier drug genetics
    I was thinking the same thing. I would think the low e reading could cause your sex drive to tank, but idk how you would raise it when not using an AI. Maybe someone will chime in here, I'm interested to know myself now.

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    Wow Frawnz i would love to be able to help but i can't being i have the same problem!!!

All my blood work is normal and the other few liver tests are perfect as well..But my bilirubin is always 1.4 to 1.6 on the 0-1.2 scale.

Also my E2 is around 11 to 14 all the time!When i went to sub Q and had a 20mg a week lower dose of test it dropped to 6!!!!!My body fat is at about 15%At 228 and this is still a issue.I wonder what it will drop to when i drop some winter fat off..?

I believe Kel has low e2 as well without the use of any AI maybe he could help here with this.
    Last edited by J DIESEL3; 03-14-2014 at 06:39 AM.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    When my E is high I'm horny as heck but detections and orgasms aren't as good. When I'm lower hardons are like I'm 18 and orgasm OK, balanced everything is godly. E is a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by J DIESEL3 View Post
    Wow Frawnz i would love to be able to help but i can't being i have the same problem!!!

All my blood work is normal and the other few liver tests are perfect as well..But my bilirubin is always 1.4 to 1.6 on the 0-1.2 scale.

Also my E2 is around 11 to 14 all the time!When i went to sub Q and had a 20mg a week lower dose of test it dropped to 6!!!!!My body fat is at about 15%At 228 and this is still a issue.I wonder what it will drop to when i drop some winter fat off..?

I believe Kel has low e2 as well without the use of any AI maybe he could help here with this.
    Have you ever had a doctor comment on the high bilirubin levels? Just curious if it's something I should be concerned about.

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    I did talk to him about it and he said if the other few livers checks were elevated then he would be concerned.Being that it's only one and just a little elevated he told me not to worry about it.

Thread Information