Like Tree84Likes

Thread: No More Insurance for TRT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    Wow! Been busy with work for a while and haven't been able to read many posts,but this one caught my eye. I finally approach my dr and it sounds like my TRT won't be covered for long. Waiting on results from second set of BW so dr can prescribe. He was very understanding and listened to what I had to say and even agreed to keep my protocol the same. I am not bragging here but I have what some would call a Cadillac plan with a one time yearly deductible of $200 for me and the family. So if I eventually have to pay for my test c. I'm ok with it. I've been brewing and self administering my trt for years now,still have plenty,but wanted to eventually get legit because of life insurance and travelling with vials and pins. The older I get the more the "What if's" bother me. Damn I hate being responsible sometimes. As for the political arguments,it's all a bunch of psychological BS to keep out a third party,each side is scared to vote for another party in fear of the other side winning.
    The problem with third parties is that they are a death Nell for either of the other two. We can thank The Clinton Presidency on Ross Perot. I would like a third party but it doesn't look like it will happen. The Tea Party is almost what you would call a third party, which is what the Republican Party once was, and not only do they have to deal with the Liberal attack machine but also from within their own party. The media as a whole is a joke. The minute you say this one leans left or right means that they are not properly doing their jobs. They are far from objective and are nothing but propaganda arms for the government. This is not what the founders intended. This media spent the whole Bush term telling us we were in a recession when it was quite the opposite. Meanwhile the same media has been telling us we have "recovered" yet unemployment benefits have to keep on extending. If you have to keep extending unemployment benefits we are not in the recovery they would have you believe. This has become a football game with the media rooting for their own side regardless of the facts, with we the public footing the bill for all this. Then Senator Obama called Pres Bush's debt unamerican. He has far surpassed that number and hasn't even finished yet.

optionsdude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    The problem with third parties is that they are a death Nell for either of the other two. We can thank The Clinton Presidency on Ross Perot. I would like a third party but it doesn't look like it will happen. The Tea Party is almost what you would call a third party, which is what the Republican Party once was, and not only do they have to deal with the Liberal attack machine but also from within their own party. The media as a whole is a joke. The minute you say this one leans left or right means that they are not properly doing their jobs. They are far from objective and are nothing but propaganda arms for the government. This is not what the founders intended. This media spent the whole Bush term telling us we were in a recession when it was quite the opposite. Meanwhile the same media has been telling us we have "recovered" yet unemployment benefits have to keep on extending. If you have to keep extending unemployment benefits we are not in the recovery they would have you believe. This has become a football game with the media rooting for their own side regardless of the facts, with we the public footing the bill for all this. Then Senator Obama called Pres Bush's debt unamerican. He has far surpassed that number and hasn't
    even finished yet.
    The media is the one implementing the psychological BS and doing a good job at controlling the herd. Think about it for a while it was "Getting older, feeling sluggish, you've got low T." Now it's "Have you taken any of these products and have heart problems or died,call my law firm."
    Black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude
    "Have you taken any of these products and have heart problems or died,call my law firm."
    How exactly do they expect you to call them if you are dead?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    How exactly do they expect you to call them if you are dead?
    that would be a good trick. But hey, dead people vote in Illinois. Lol

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    that would be a good trick. But hey, dead people vote in Illinois. Lol
    Only the Democrat ones.

Thread Information