Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kcwebguy

Thread: BBC story on trt

  1. #1
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540

  2. #2
    kcwebguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    52
    That article seems to imply that men should just "accept their aging" gracefully and get over it rather than subscribe to a therapy that actually addresses the issue of low testosterone and improves the quality of life for us.

    [email protected]#kers!

  3. #3
    KJ63's Avatar
    KJ63 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    86
    WTF? (no animosity intended) For years they have been researching TRT/HRT with females, we get the same issue in a different way and we're supposed to deal with it.. Screw them!! It makes me feel great! Why shouldn't we do it? Why be the epitome of "old"?
    lol.
    Just my nickles worth..

  4. #4
    kcwebguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ63 View Post
    WTF? (no animosity intended) For years they have been researching TRT/HRT with females, we get the same issue in a different way and we're supposed to deal with it.. Screw them!! It makes me feel great! Why shouldn't we do it? Why be the epitome of "old"?
    lol.
    Just my nickles worth..
    It's because capable healthy males don't fit their progressive feminist agenda, that why! (Animosity Intended...) =/
    APIs and Beethoven like this.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Wait until that Doctor's T levels hit the toilet. He'll be right on it then....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwebguy View Post
    That article seems to imply that men should just "accept their aging" gracefully and get over it rather than subscribe to a therapy that actually addresses the issue of low testosterone and improves the quality of life for us.

    [email protected]#kers!
    Agree
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ63 View Post
    WTF? (no animosity intended) For years they have been researching TRT/HRT with females, we get the same issue in a different way and we're supposed to deal with it.. Screw them!! It makes me feel great! Why shouldn't we do it? Why be the epitome of "old"?
    lol.
    Just my nickles worth..
    Agree
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Wait until that Doctor's T levels hit the toilet. He'll be right on it then....
    Your right they will.

  7. #7
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    I wonder what the ratio is for me and woman & cost each ? because it's a big fvcking ho ha when us guys need test.

  8. #8
    APIs's Avatar
    APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Avoiding newbies @ gym...
    Posts
    1,322
    Just another weak-suit inferring what we choose to do is wrong...

  9. #9
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    Too bad medical marijuana doesn't help. Lol That is going to be completely legal and OTC before test will be looks like.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •