Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 20 Years old , low test.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    After 6 months you'll be surprised at how well you build some lean tissue because of your TRT. You're still only young no need to run a cycle when you should be getting great results from this.

I'd draw bloods at week 10-12 and have your shot at week 12. My levels were just above the top of the range at 12 weeks after my booster.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Yesterday i decided to go out a bit , took some jeans i was wearing like 2 months ago , and well i just couldn't fit at all , waist was totally fine , but my legs blew up and it was damn skin tight ( i usually never wear smth like that cause i don't feel comfortable in it on 40+ degrees C ) . Anyway i keep getting comments like "You blew up" , "You look really swollen" etc.. I can say i'm really really happy these days lol.

Atm i'm sitting at 101 kg , 192 cm tall , around 17% bodyfat , which for me is an improvement even if those are not even close to impressive stats, but i manage to eat a lot and clean (my bf was high even when i started the bulk, so i haven't really gained much of fat). Some of it is water weight , but i think i managed to get some muscle on

I'm planing to bulk for 3 more months and then do a long cut to around 12-13% and keep as much muscle as possible.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Time to update this a bit , i was really busy lately.

Anyway , i kept training hard , deadlift is 200 kg atm , squat is like 170 kg , and bench is 120 kg(dang this is weak lel), althought my close grip bench press is like 100 kg 6 reps.

I was eating a lot , trying to bulk up as much as possible , but i guess the stress with my obligations atm got to me , i ate a lot , like 7 meals a day , always got my protein in , but the carbs were not so clean.

Sitting at 113 kg atm , and around ~24% bf , planing to start the cut in 2 weeks , as soon as i get my life together in the new town and apartment.

Anyway i'm more than satisfied with the results . Although there are a few problems , since i moved this week , i've been getting the panic attacks , i start sweating and my heart rate goes up , i thought i was gonna die lol. Took some bromazepam and it was fine.

Right after that i went to the cardiologist to check my heart , ECG was ok , BP was a bit elevated like 140/90 ( nothing special i guess ) , still gonna wear a holter for a day and check it out .

I donated blood like 10 weeks ago , planing to do it on monday again.

Could any1 give a couple of suggestions why am i getting the panic attacks? I got a few ideas , and i guess me and doc agreed it was due to stress , and it's all in my mind. But im gonna do some BW , im thinking:
    1) elevated e2 ( i bought an pharm grade AI just in case )
    2) elevated BP due to increased hematocrit
    3) i just went nuts cause every1 i know is like far far away , and if smth happens no1 would be there to help me out lol.

Panic attacks usually happen at night, right before i go to bed, which kinda sucks because it takes me like 2h to start sleeping and i have to pop the bromazepam. I don't like to munch on sedatives.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    When your thyroid results came back low, that could be because you were cutting. Not eating enough calories can lower thyroid output. You mentioned you are going to cut again. Maybe you shouldn't decrease your calories so much. Now that you're on trt you shouldn't have to drastically cut calories to lose fat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information