Well i've finally got time to post up all the things :

I've went to a doc like 5 weeks ago as soon as i ended my therapy , showed him my results , he said they are good , your test should stay near levels you achieved with therapy (u can see my earlier posts) , he said my thyroid was never an issue and bla bla (i didn't like that part but oh well, i needed his confirmation so i can get my gyno surgery done).
NOW he told me to come back in february so he can check my test.

I was on clomid therapy for 3 months , i stopped with it 5 weeks ago and did bloodwork last week(that's 5th week) , here are the results:

TEST - 17.7 nmol/l ............................ref range: 5.54 - 25.2 CLIA
Free Test - 5.3 pg/ml .........................2.6-9.8 ELISA - THIS is the problem , there's almost no difference before and now ( it was 5.2 so i guess 0.1 increase is miserable).

Antibodies 12 IU/ml ................ref: <35 CLIA
FT4 - 16.57 pmol/l................10.3-23.1 CLIA
FT3 - 3.25 pmol/l ....................2.15-6.45 CLIA

I can't go to another doc before my gyno removal surgery in january , and i don't know where to find another ( i've went to the best hospital we got in my country + u wait literally months to even get an appointment , i've had to pay to get mine earlier). So i guess i should just convince him next time to either prescribe me test or to treat my thyroid(the 2nd one is gonna be harder though) .

Now what do u guys think? I'm really starting to feel hopeless + i'm feeling sleepy again all the time and my energy seems to be getting lower