Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lee_1978 is offline Member

Hypothyroidism and raised Estradiol - advice needed

Hi,

I've just received the results of some BW I had done by my Endo and its findings are interesting.

My Endo has diagnosed me with 'significant hypothyroidism' and has prescribed 50 mcg of Thyroxine to be taken ED. The rest of my results are as follows; I don't have ranges as they weren't included on the results page.

Creatinine 103
    Beta-HCG <1 (I have no idea what this means)
    TSH - 35.24
    Free T4 - 8.9
    FSH - 6
    LH - 7
    Estradiol - 191 - slightly raised as quoted by Endo
    Testosterone -19.3
    Cortisol - 510

From what I've gathered from my research, hypothyroidism is characterised by weight gain, low energy, dry skin and low mood. With the exception of occasional low mood, I have none of these symptoms, but I wondered if having this condition could explain my difficulty in gaining weight and my natural ecto stature?

I'm also confused about my Test reading which has gone down significantly from the reading that was taken three months ago, which came back as 26.9 nmol/L (whilst I was on a cut, I may add) now I'm bulking, (body utilising GH and Test more) my levels have gone down?? To be honest, I feel pretty shit about this, like I'm less of a man or something. Can any of you guys kindly offer some perspective/insight on this? Am I still safe to cycle?
    Last edited by Lee_1978; 09-12-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Thread Information