Thread: hgh help please

freddyfred is offline New Member

hgh help please

Hello out theirfreddy here i got a question a buddy gave me a kit BUT he said it needs to stay refridgerated pre mixed ie just the bottles no water in them ive been reading that refrige is not needed did him having them in refridger hurt the potence of the hgh thanks push that shit

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    i purchased hgh in hong kong it was refrigerated, and they put it in a lined bag with a block of ice to
    get me to my hotel fridge.....any of what ive seen or read,it needs to be kept cold..36 deg or lower,
    it will last for a few hourss at an elevated temp,but not recommended...

Oh ok so i will keep in the fridge

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    To further confuse things, the somatropin package insert says keep the powder refrigerated after constituting. While in powder form, room temp. I would do what ever your manufacturer suggests though.

STATS 36 5 11' 205lb 11bf half way thru a 16 wk cycle running sustanon300 at 150mg/eod tren e 50mg/eod anavar 60 mg aday just got this hgh wanna do the kit in my last 8 wks of of cycle whatta think??? I should get somethin outta it?? Rire what u think

Ya i think he had in his fridge b4 he gave 2 me but it had no instructions i got a decent price so its not that big a risk but im leave at room temp

Ya i figure i do this hgh with other 4 last 8 wk n hooefulltly it b worth it evan thou it short cycle of hgh but ive rea that at 2 iu for 8 wks aids in weight loss and new muscle cell growth

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will get nothing from hgh in 8wks. And 99% of it is fake unless you get it from a doc.

Inked medic1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You will get nothing from hgh in 8wks. And 99% of it is fake unless you get it from a doc.
    yeah totally agree with Clarky. You're looking at six months of HGH to notice a any real gains from GH. And there are so many fakes out there and it's very difficult to tell what's real and what's not. I also found it a pain in the arse pinning everyday for very little results.

To answer your question - GH does need to be refrigerated and that includes when in powder form. It's delicate as hell this stuff.

Ink

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Clarke 100% right, you didn't do your homework. Assumming it's real which I would bet my house it's not, you will see nothing in 8 weeks. Not what you want to hear, I know but hopefully you didn't pay too much. School of hard knocks my friend.

Thread Information