Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Back again with concerns about Prostrate issues ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Back again with concerns about Prostrate issues ?

My PSA was normal before beginning TRT ? And since I started in Oct of 2012 it has been on the rise ? It stayed about 6 for a couple of years . I had it tested this past Jan 12th 2015 and it was 14+ I know that is danger zone and the Dr. said

" This could be due to your Testosterone supplements that you take and may relate to prostate enlargement . But prostate cancer is also a possibility . My feeling is you should stop hormone supplements until you can be properly evaluated which may include a prostate biopsy."

I have my private MD Dr. that scripts me the TRT and does BW. The VA Dr. that suggested this does my physicals has always been negative TRT as in never even necessary . I wondered why I should stop taking the Testosterone to have my prostate evaluated and a biopsy done ? Would the biopsy not show positive for cancer on or off Testosterone ?

Would Tren cause PSA to be higher than just Testosterone ?

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-27-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    What events take place to have a biospy taken ?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    How much stuff are you taking? If I recall your TRT is already on the high end. I would stop all the extra stuff and get my prostate checked. It may only be enlarged and not cancer but I would wait around too long and have it checked ASAP.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buzz,

I just began a thread with the same concern. My PSA went from 4 to 6.3 in one month. (I think it's lab error or my use of GHRP peptides. You can read more about this on that thread.) My PA/urologist wants me to get a biopsy too but there is much that can be done before you get a needle stuck into your prostate! My PSA isn't as high as yours but I would definitely NOT get a biopsy until you went for simple sonogram of the prostate. Painless and takes a few minutes. This can show if there are any nodules. If nothing is seen, the next step is a MRI with contrast which should pick up any abnormalities. If none are present, I would conclude you're good to go. That's the plan I have for myself. I'm definitely NOT getting a biopsy if the MRI shows nothing. Biopsy is last resort - not first.

Try a second opinion if you can AND a DRE by an experienced urologist. And retest that PSA with another lab to see if it's lab error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Buzz,

I just began a thread with the same concern. My PSA went from 4 to 6.3 in one month. (I think it's lab error or my use of GHRP peptides. You can read more about this on that thread.) My PA/urologist wants me to get a biopsy too but there is much that can be done before you get a needle stuck into your prostate! My PSA isn't as high as yours but I would definitely NOT get a biopsy until you went for simple sonogram of the prostate. Painless and takes a few minutes. This can show if there are any nodules. If nothing is seen, the next step is a MRI with contrast which should pick up any abnormalities. If none are present, I would conclude you're good to go. That's the plan I have for myself. I'm definitely NOT getting a biopsy if the MRI shows nothing. Biopsy is last resort - not first.

Try a second opinion if you can AND a DRE by an experienced urologist. And retest that PSA with another lab to see if it's lab error.
    THANK YOU ALL !

I will set up a follow up and I have been sick since before Christmas , almost bed ridden with a Broncilli infection . As I was sick when test taken . I do Know that 14+ is danger zone and I will find a Urologist . I really would like to read that thread ? I am of the opinion that I was in the middle of a TREN blast and the TREN drove it up but still better safe than sorry ?

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    Better get on the ball ASAP. PSA of 14 is serious business and definitely not to be taken lightly. 2sox laid out a really good plan. I would make haste with it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not jump into a biopsy or any more blood test done by your GP until you are off cycle and clear of anything you have been taking. Ive never had my PSA go up but I have had a LOT of other levels go up especially liver enzymes.

I dont think they should be considering doing a biopsy based on just numbers. Typically they will do an endoscope and have a look inside. If they find any pullups then will then take a sample and see if there is any cancer and if they should do any more.

You might also want to do some research on colon cancer, there has been a lot of reports about unnecessary colon cancer surgeries and treatment by doctors the last several years for no other reason but $$$$.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ml#post6992914
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-27-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would not jump into a biopsy or any more blood test done by your GP until you are off cycle and clear of anything you have been taking. Ive never had my PSA go up but I have had a LOT of other levels go up especially liver enzymes.

I dont think they should be considering doing a biopsy based on just numbers. Typically they will do an endoscope and have a look inside. If they find any pullups then will then take a sample and see if there is any cancer and if they should do any more.

You might also want to do some research on colon cancer, there has been a lot of reports about unnecessary colon cancer surgeries and treatment by doctors the last several years for no other reason but $$$$.

I am never off cycle ? I am on TRT ? Thanks that thread by 2sox is a good one he alway looks at things very analitic , if I am not mistaken he was a teacher or a professor ?

lol guess he still is

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-30-2015 at 10:35 AM.

High school science teacher.

Here is a very good article from the Mayo Clinic. Makes things very clear:

PSA test Risks - Tests and Procedures - Mayo Clinic

Blog Entries

SIr I want you to thank you so much for that article ! It was so much info in very understandable language ! I have my own plan now based on what I shared in the other thread and my current health ! Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    SIr I want you to thank you so much for that article ! It was so much info in very understandable language ! I have my own plan now based on what I shared in the other thread and my current health ! Thank you !
    You're very welcome, Buzz. This is what we are all here for.

Thanks 2Sox, that's actually the one I was looking for but couldn't find it.

Overdiagnosis. Studies have estimated that between 17 and 50 percent of men with prostate cancer detected by PSA tests have tumors that wouldn't result in symptoms during their lifetimes. These symptom-free tumors are considered overdiagnoses — identification of cancer not likely to cause poor health or to present a risk to the man's life.

Blog Entries
    Thanks 2Sox, that's actually the one I was looking for but couldn't find it.

Overdiagnosis. Studies have estimated that between 17 and 50 percent of men with prostate cancer detected by PSA tests have tumors that wouldn't result in symptoms during their lifetimes. These symptom-free tumors are considered overdiagnoses — identification of cancer not likely to cause poor health or to present a risk to the man's life.
    You know 50/50 is IMHO a pretty high risk ratio when talking about cancer and The Urologist even stated that a PSA test was old school and out of date ! ! ! A man with a PSA of 3 could have prostate cancer and a man with high PSA Cancer free ! ! ! He was well versed in TRT and the phycial exam was a good one no nodules and smooth with no uneven surfaces and only moderatly enlarged prostae ! But I decided to have the biospy to know cancerous yes or know and stop fretting over it and move on the TRT and a good blast here and there and not be worried !

Oh also got my type II Diabeties under control due to TRT A1C 4.8 and daily glucose when spiked is only 95 ! So good news and bad news but trying to be well informned and hope for the best !

OingoBoingo I have not read your link yet but I am on 20,000 iu's of D3 now ?

I really do appericiate all you you men sharing your knowledge and 1st had experience ! Plz anyone who has more 411 share I am going to a civilian Dr. tomorrow and will have more 411 !

The biospy will be free and only about 3 weeks of discomfront and with the Civialian Dr. 2 men that have used him said they were up and about in 3 days and back to sex in a week One very strange request the Uroligist requested was for me to me to jerk off as often as possible after the biospy ? ? ? He said this was to make natural sperm to ejaculate out the end of my tool and it would probably be 2 or 3 days before this would happen ? ? ? I did not ever get the reason why biospys of my prostate would prevent and ecackulation flow ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-06-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Remember this is for prostate not a colonostomy . BW and opinion given from Civilian MD and VA Urologist and Civilian Uroligist ! And 2 civilian Dr's I am getting a wide varitiy of opinions and I ask questions so I can make the final decission !

Big difference ! For prostate once they get all that machine inside you if asleep biospy easier and they start you on Cipro 5 days in advance and infection is the biggest risk and when done at hospital infection risk is nearly zero !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-06-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Remember this is for prostate not a colonostomy . BW and opinion given from Civilian MD and VA Urologist and Civilian Uroligist ! And 2 civilian Dr's I am getting a wide varitiy of opinions and I ask questions so I can make the final decission !

Big difference ! For prostate once they get all that machine inside you if asleep biospy easier and they start you on Cipro 5 days in advance and infection is the biggest risk and when done at hospital infection risk is nearly zero !
    Well best of luck with the prostate one and if you have a choice I hope you choose to be asleep. Ive had the colostomy and was asleep. Didnt find anything.

Blog Entries
    Well members after much considered thought I have consulted with 3 Dr.'s and now time for the biospy of my prostrate ! The VA wants to do it with me awake and no anesticia and only local gel ?? ? After talking with men who have had the procedure I have sought the advise of a private Urologist who will admit me to the Hospital and do it robotically ! And keep me in the hospital until my fever breaks and major pain subsides about 2 to 3 days !

Oh phycial exam was good news no modules or rough spots and only moderatly enlarged and he believes elvated PSA directly related to TRT, and has caused a slow rise in PSA from 2 to 14 over a 2 yr period . Had more BW done this past Fri the 3rd, he expects PSA to be higher and PSA is an indicator for (possible prostate cancer) and not a hazard other than the enlarged prostate and that can be treated with . . . . .. get this Calias amoung other by mouth medication and may not need lots of meds if no unirary issiues and no ED ?

Oh a very young Dr. up to date on TRT and advised to not stop TRT until Cancer found in Prostate and he said Testosterone was possibly one of the most amazing medications found for men and had so many positive health effect on a man when administered properly, that it would one day be widly accepted and a routine medication for men 35+ it improves their quality of life and discussed my TRT and would like to assist me in my future journey

To me this seems the most diserable if there is a such thing for this type of biospy ?

Thoughts and experincesed replies in the area are welcome ? ?

Oh ! A wonderful Easter to all and Peace + great amounts of joy !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-05-2015 at 06:21 AM.

It's good to hear that you are on top of this and that you've apparently found some good doctors. From my knowledge there are two different ways to biopsy the prostate - surgically, and this way:

Transrectal biopsy of the prostate - Mayo Clinic

When I had that prostate scare I had a conversation with my urologist about my options, I learned that the above is by far a more common procedure and much easier. I was surprised to learn that it takes no more than five minutes (and that's on the outside), in office with a local anesthetic. You're given a course of antibiotics to prevent infection and then sent home. As you can see, this is not surgery and consequently there is less risk of infection. My doctor's record: No infections from this procedure. I'd suggest you seriously consider it.

Curious to know if you've had an MRI done yet? If you haven't, I think you should talk to your doctor about it before you go in for that biopsy.

And a good holiday to you too.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 04-05-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's good to hear that you are on top of this and that you've apparently found some good doctors. From my knowledge there are two different ways to biopsy the prostate - surgically, and this way:

Transrectal biopsy of the prostate - Mayo Clinic

When I had that prostate scare I had a conversation with my urologist about my options, I learned that the above is by far a more common procedure and much easier. I was surprised to learn that it takes no more than five minutes (and that's on the outside), in office with a local anesthetic. You're given a course of antibiotics to prevent infection and then sent home. As you can see, this is not surgery and consequently there is less risk of infection. My doctor's record: No infections from this procedure. I'd suggest you seriously consider it.

Curious to know if you've had an MRI done yet? If you haven't, I think you should talk to your doctor about it before you go in for that biopsy.

And a good holiday to you too.
    Yes we had a conversation abot the other test and he explained and I agreed if he had a private pracice and was getting paid to run the other test he would and could ! But at my age even of 55 he said with no biospy no way to know for sure and why not have peace of mind and put it behind me ! I go this week to discuss with private uroligist that takes VA $$ and Ins and charges nothig for ansestia and I had 2 men tell me inhuman stories about the local numbing and the infection comes from the pin pricks ( 12 ) and going to the bath romm could in few cases cause infewction !

So if I can get knocked out and meds in Hospital for 3 days I will take that ! Just call me a wussy ! I felp like I got raped at the phycial exam !

I clicked on the link ! They make it loook so simple and it hurts like no tomorrow ! Never heard on guy even say not that bad I coould tolorate it was HELL !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-05-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Yeah. I suppose there are pros and cons to any procedure we choose. We just have to take our best shot and do what we feel most comfortable with. Whatever you do, Buzz, you're in my prayers.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    You might consider looking into Dr Bruce Hollis' studies of resolving prostate issues with Vitamin D.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so your va doc will not do the trt... I get that did you tell them you were getting that provided by a private doc??

I'm in the same boat, i see a private doc *not for trt ... but i also see the va 2x per year, i use them for crestor, blood work, and anti biotics, that dr loves giving them to me as long as I don't come see her 12x a year... ..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    so your va doc will not do the trt... I get that did you tell them you were getting that provided by a private doc??

I'm in the same boat, i see a private doc *not for trt ... but i also see the va 2x per year, i use them for crestor, blood work, and anti biotics, that dr loves giving them to me as long as I don't come see her 12x a year... ..
    Not trying to be rude but if you read the thread it explains that ! I see an MD for TRT and the new VA Urologist wants to take over my TRT and is on board wih Adex , HCG and Cypionate (FREE and at as high as 200mgs a week ! He is fresh out of school and think Testostertone is one of the single greatest meds available for men ! EVEN my VA endo disagreed with this and the VA MD but the VA Uroligist trumps them now that I am dealing with prostrate issues and he said keep taking TRT meds until we know Cancer for sure and he thinks TRT is reason for rise in PSA - that high PSA is not bad just the standard for detecting prostrate cancer and he said there is a new test out there but to expensive for Obama care and will be another 10 year before it hits the market and he said new TRT drugs right around the corner + a advocate of Calias and peptides only 31 yrs old but super cool and smart according to guidlines of Low T.com . NOTE : few VA Dr's are full bore with TRT and HCG and ADEX ! Most are DA's and script Andro which is worse than Cypionate ! So free from an Atlanta VA Dr. is a good deal ! EVEN if I move I will come back here for TRT !

About to move to the Gulf in Central FL ! Won 5 VA disability claims and got $32K in back compensation all at one time another time got $14K

I am civilian 100% disabled and un employable certified by VA and that pays $3000.00 a mth + $1600.00 SSI and $2000.00 Misl VA disabilities and free med and dental care and 50K free life insurance and really all I did was work the system and stay on top of it any Vet can get 40% disability for Ringing in the ears and hard of hearing and it starts there and file a new claim each mth and stay on top of the claims and when you hit 100% your life changes dramaticly if you are 100% VA disabled you get SSi and if you are 100% SSI disabled you will eventually get 100% VA but takes about 4 years for all to go through = a taxable income of over $100K not to work and to eat train and love life at 55 for me and was active duty Marine so they think most Marines are crazy and I may be ? I just keep filing claims and get new rasies every 3 or 4 mths and they aresmall as $400.00 mthly rasies and the largest was $3000.00 a mth ! They really add up and the more disabled you become the more taxes, tags, mesds, compression stockings and even a clothing allowance for the leg I have with Blood clots due to the meds wearing out the one pants leg so x # of $$ to buy new clothes with every 6 mths and freebies you get ! I am almost to a level to get a freee vehicle !

SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND ONCE YOU HIT 48 IS THE TIME TO START FILLING BECAUSE YOU ARE STIL YOUNG ENOUGH TO ENJOY AND AT 50 THEY AWARD AND YOU KEEP AWARD AND NO RE EVAL EXCEPT FOR THE $3000.00 A MTH FOR UN EMPLOYABLE EVERY 2 YEARS ! I AM NOT IMPROVING SO JUST GOVT RED TAPE I WILL NEVER NOT HAVE BLOOD CLOTS !

PM ME IF YOU LIKE FOR DETAILED 411 ON HOW TO GET STARTED ! NOT THROUGH THE VA ! ! ! THROUGH (DAV) !

If you get bad VA Dr. just complain and raise hell you get a new Dr. they can't be rude to you or you file a complaint and may have a law suit (DAV) will explain all the in's and outs of the system and all events are recorded and if you want $1275.00 for PTSD just be rude and this will assist in PTSD case ! For automatic PTSD threaten to kill yourself ( DON"T THREATEN ANOTHER PERSON !) and you have to spend 5 days on shrink floor and then you get the $$$ ASAP !

Oh anytime you call in call the sucide hot line and you move to the front of the line for treatment and no 3 hr wait timeon the phome ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-06-2015 at 02:21 PM.
    spywizard likes this.

CobraMustangSVT is offline Junior Member
    Not trying to be rude but if you read the thread it explains that ! I see an MD for TRT and the new VA Urologist wants to take over my TRT and is on board wih Adex , HCG and Cypionate (FREE and at as high as 200mgs a week ! He is fresh out of school and think Testostertone is one of the single greatest meds available for men ! EVEN my VA endo disagreed with this and the VA MD but the VA Uroligist trumps them now that I am dealing with prostrate issues and he said keep taking TRT meds until we know Cancer for sure and he thinks TRT is reason for rise in PSA - that high PSA is not bad just the standard for detecting prostrate cancer and he said there is a new test out there but to expensive for Obama care and will be another 10 year before it hits the market and he said new TRT drugs right around the corner + a advocate of Calias and peptides only 31 yrs old but super cool and smart according to guidlines of Low T.com . NOTE : few VA Dr's are full bore with TRT and HCG and ADEX ! Most are DA's and script Andro which is worse than Cypionate ! So free from an Atlanta VA Dr. is a good deal ! EVEN if I move I will come back here for TRT !

About to move to the Gulf in Central FL ! Won 5 VA disability claims and got $32K in back compensation all at one time another time got $14K

I am civilian 100% disabled and un employable certified by VA and that pays $3000.00 a mth + $1600.00 SSI and $2000.00 Misl VA disabilities and free med and dental care and 50K free life insurance and really all I did was work the system and stay on top of it any Vet can get 40% disability for Ringing in the ears and hard of hearing and it starts there and file a new claim each mth and stay on top of the claims and when you hit 100% your life changes dramaticly if you are 100% VA disabled you get SSi and if you are 100% SSI disabled you will eventually get 100% VA but takes about 4 years for all to go through = a taxable income of over $100K not to work and to eat train and love life at 55 for me and was active duty Marine so they think most Marines are crazy and I may be ? I just keep filing claims and get new rasies every 3 or 4 mths and they aresmall as $400.00 mthly rasies and the largest was $3000.00 a mth ! They really add up and the more disabled you become the more taxes, tags, mesds, compression stockings and even a clothing allowance for the leg I have with Blood clots due to the meds wearing out the one pants leg so x # of $$ to buy new clothes with every 6 mths and freebies you get ! I am almost to a level to get a freee vehicle !

SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND ONCE YOU HIT 48 IS THE TIME TO START FILLING BECAUSE YOU ARE STIL YOUNG ENOUGH TO ENJOY AND AT 50 THEY AWARD AND YOU KEEP AWARD AND NO RE EVAL EXCEPT FOR THE $3000.00 A MTH FOR UN EMPLOYABLE EVERY 2 YEARS ! I AM NOT IMPROVING SO JUST GOVT RED TAPE I WILL NEVER NOT HAVE BLOOD CLOTS !

PM ME IF YOU LIKE FOR DETAILED 411 ON HOW TO GET STARTED ! NOT THROUGH THE VA ! ! ! THROUGH (DAV) !

If you get bad VA Dr. just complain and raise hell you get a new Dr. they can't be rude to you or you file a complaint and may have a law suit (DAV) will explain all the in's and outs of the system and all events are recorded and if you want $1275.00 for PTSD just be rude and this will assist in PTSD case ! For automatic PTSD threaten to kill yourself ( DON"T THREATEN ANOTHER PERSON !) and you have to spend 5 days on shrink floor and then you get the $$$ ASAP !

Oh anytime you call in call the sucide hot line and you move to the front of the line for treatment and no 3 hr wait timeon the phome ! ! ! ! ! !

WHAT!!!!!! HOW!!!!!

Wait a second......

I get:
    20% Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spine
    10% Right L5 Radiculopathy
    10% Tinnitus
    0% Chronic Prostatitis
    0% Chronic Epididymitis
    0% Bilateral Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
    0% Left L5 Radiculopathy

For a total of 40%. I got my rating in 2003 at 40% and nothing has changed since then. I was 27 at the time and 39 now.

It can get higher?

Maybe your doctor can test your Vitamin D. Don't need to be much above 145 nmol/L.
    Last edited by OingoBoingo; 04-07-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    Maybe your doctor can test your Vitamin D. Don't need to be much above 145 nmol/L.

Vitiaman D-3 was off the chart last time checked . Due to supplements !

Vitiaman D-3 was off the chart last time checked . Due to supplements !
    Above around 225 - 250 nmol/L you start to overwhelm the body's ability to get rid of excess calcium. You don't want to do that.

Blog Entries
    New wrinckel ? ? ? When I got home after the phycial exam from prostate cancer exam it was a coupe of days before I got a 3 hr boner and this was a normal errection for me, since I started TRT and calias @ 10mg a day ! Now about a week later almost ED Johnson kinda has a mind of it's own and when hard only about 5 minutes after arroused ? I took Tren 30mg a day for 3 mths and still on Test @ 300mg a week .

Could the long term Tren may be the issue ? ? Any thoughts ?

Or is ED a symptom of prostate cancer I am now back to 180mg of Test a week and I have no E2 pain due to complete removal of mamory glads @ 28years old and if any just a litttle tender nipples . . . . so I may have been slack on Ai ? I only require .25mg of Adex every 4 days to keep E2 26 to 30 ? Can high E2 cause ED ?

I have HCG and take regularly could higher dose of HCG help due to Tren useage and a stronger dose of Ai and to think I was balanced perfectly !!!!! Really SuX !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-08-2015 at 05:15 AM.

New wrinckel ? ? ? When I got home after the phycial exam from prostate cancer exam it was a coupe of days before I got a 3 hr boner and this was a normal errection for me, since I started TRT and calias @ 10mg a day ! Now about a week later almost ED Johnson kinda has a mind of it's own and when hard only about 5 minutes after arroused ? I took Tren 30mg a day for 3 mths and still on Test @ 300mg a week .

Could the long term Tren may be the issue ? ? Any thoughts ?

Or is ED a symptom of prostate cancer I am now back to 180mg of Test a week and I have no E2 pain due to complete removal of mamory glads @ 28years old and if any just a litttle tender nipples . . . . so I may have been slack on Ai ? I only require .25mg of Adex every 4 days to keep E2 26 to 30 ? Can high E2 cause ED ?

I have HCG and take regularly could higher dose of HCG help due to Tren useage and a stronger dose of Ai and to think I was balanced perfectly !!!!! Really SuX !

Don't jump the gun, Buzz. It's fairly common knowledge, and you said yourself, that PSA is not an indication of the presence or absence of prostate cancer. Early prostate cancer usually causes no symptoms at all! So let's just go on the assumption at this time that you're just fine. Take a look. Two separate sources say the same thing:

What are the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer?

Prostate cancer Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

Let's not dismiss the stress that all this is causing you and we all know what stress can do to our sex lives. It's kind of tough to make out what's going on from your description above so I'd just suggest that you slow down and take a look at what you have changed recently in your protocol. The answer to your concerns can be a very simple one.

Can high E2 cause ED ?

High E2 can cause ED in some, and so can low E2.

I don't know much about Tren , but what I know about hCG makes me think you only need what you need; for example, if one is taking hCG 100IU daily to keep the boys stimulated, I don't understand why taking Tren would require one to need more hCG.

If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to hear how it works.

Don't forget that higher doses of hCG can cause more E2 that just upping your AI might not address.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    High E2 can cause ED in some, and so can low E2.

I don't know much about Tren , but what I know about hCG makes me think you only need what you need; for example, if one is taking hCG 100IU daily to keep the boys stimulated, I don't understand why taking Tren would require one to need more hCG.

If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to hear how it works.

Don't forget that higher doses of hCG can cause more E2 that just upping your AI might not address.
    I have read where low E2 can cause ED but not high E2 I had as high as 76 before with no negative effects when I 1st started TRT ?

Tren does cause ED with no Test Supplement And I may have been on Tren for 4 mths and off for a week but had ED issues before I stopped Tren ! I have found at the on set of taking Tren the staminia it gives you actually make errections and preformance better ? ?

Thanks for your continued replies and suggestion ?

I've never seen combat, never deployed, never had any depression, anxiety, etc. while on active duty or even now. I sat behind a desk all day as an admin officer. I thought this was the best I can get since I never saw any fighting.

I hurt my back at Officer Training School and was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my L4, L5, S1 discs. I have pain but it's not enough that I take meds for it. I still have a 500lbs deadlift and 350lbs squat so I just leave it alone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraMustangSVT View Post
    I've never seen combat, never deployed, never had any depression, anxiety, etc. while on active duty or even now. I sat behind a desk all day as an admin officer. I thought this was the best I can get sinhttp://forums.steroid .com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7034582ce I never saw any fighting.

I hurt my back at Officer Training School and was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my L4, L5, S1 discs. I have pain but it's not enough that I take meds for it. I still have a 500lbs deadlift and 350lbs squat so I just leave it alone.
    If the back is on your records you can get money for it ! No matter what your real health condition ! It's your $$$$ So why not get it ?

If the back is on your records you can get money for it ! No matter what your real health condition ! It's your $$$$ So why not get it ?
    Hi,
    I am rated at 20% for my back. They list it as Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spine

Here is the rest:
    10% Tinnitus
    0% Chronic Prostatitis
    0% Chronic Epididymitis
    0% Left L5 Radiculopathy

For a total of 40%.

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    I am rated at 20% for my back. They list it as Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spine

Here is the rest:
    10% Tinnitus
    0% Chronic Prostatitis
    0% Chronic Epididymitis
    0% Left L5 Radiculopathy

For a total of 40%.
    I was fortunate ! Got 40% the 1st time for hearing lose and tinitius . I have 2 claims now for PTSD & Unemployable the unempoyable alone id $3000.00 A MTH ! AND ALL I NEED IS A LETER FROM MY CIVILIAN DR. STATING CONDITION bLOOD CLOTS IN LEGS AND STANDIN OR SITTING TO LONG CAUSES THEM TO SWELL AND HAVE ULSERS ! SO I ACTUALL PLAN WORK OUT TIME FOR 4 HRS MAX TO PREVET SWELLING ! 5HRS OF A 5 DAY A WEEK JOB WOULD COST MORE IN DR BILLS THAN i WOULD MAKE !

Blog Entries
    Well the ED issue was high E2 and now back to normal and have more energy also ! But high E2 is not a bad of a feeling as Low E2 or crashing your E2 ! just in case anyone was wondering Got tight food intake and regular routine again and all is well !

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi,

Here is the rest:
    10% Tinnitus
    0% Chronic Prostatitis
    0% Chronic Epididymitis
    0% Left L5 Radiculopathy

For a total of 40%.
    thats BS!!
    back issues are rough! I am in pain everymoment now... Im no vet though. just got rear ended on the HWYWAY! almost died.

anyway good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    thats BS!!
    back issues are rough! I am in pain everymoment now... Im no vet though. just got rear ended on the HWYWAY! almost died.

anyway good luck!
    My mom got rear ended (not even hard) in the mid 70s and was in pain for years. Doctors all said it was in her head. One day she decided to try a Chiropractor, they were new and still considered witch doctors. She walked out feeling better than she had in years.

I'm a Chiropractor believer but you have to find the right one. I see one about 3 or 4x a year, that's all and only when I have to but it always helps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    thats BS!!

anyway good luck!
    The VA visits are free but they are very time consuming and as always stated on this forum you are responsible for your own health and well being ! I use them for free meds and not serious final decissions I read up and get more than one opinion ! They are not really the best healt care if you are the type of person who just goes to the Dr. and trust everything they tell you !

But the huge advantage is if you do go in for surgery the VA and you private insuranse will cover all bills with no out of poct other than the co-pays the go for office visits to gey second opinions and they are $20.00 for primary care giver and $35.00 for a speialist and if you want to go throught all the hassel they will cover those ! But to stay on good terms with civilian Dr. it is easier to pay the small co pay and the VA will do BW anytime you ask free . But they have no idea what an ultra sensitive estrogen test for male is ? Well atleast they act like they are clueless

Thread Information