Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OingoBoingo

Thread: quit SubQ, back to IM

sparverius is offline Junior Member

quit SubQ, back to IM

I switched to subq last summer. For the first four months it went fine, then I felt as though I did not have enough T so I upped my dose a bit (126mg to 140). A couple months after that it still wasn't enough and I got more symptoms of being low but did not change the dose. Then I noticed that I was developing a lump in the stomach fat injection site.

I went back to IM a month ago at my old dose and feel much better. But there's still a lump in one of the places I was injecting. It's shrunk but it's not disappeared. Any idea what this is and how long it will take to go away?

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    What did the blood work say?
    j2048b likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by 2Sox; 03-27-2015 at 10:19 AM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From my experience, I get lumps when I inject too fast. A lump goes away in a couple of days. I also would be curious to know what your blood work says about all this.

In my view, whatever method you use to inject, the T is still inside your body and still affecting your serum levels. Common knowledge is that IM gets into the bloodstream faster and the opposite for SQ. There are many factors that would affect how you feel either way - sleep, an infection, emotional issues, fatigue, E2 levels, other meds, even a herpes attack - to name a few. And very often this "feeling" could be in a person's mind. Not saying this is your case but it's happened to me to and I believe that how a guy feels is a legitimate thing. Whatever the case, blood work will give you the true story.

Thread Information