Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By VTX1800

Thread: Online HRT Clinics - Do they exist?

konzine is offline New Member

Online HRT Clinics - Do they exist?

Hello,

So, as a little prewarning I did read the rules and quoting:

HRT Doctors and companies will be allowed in this section as well as basic discussion of legit pricing... we still ask that no advertising be done...
    So, with that being said. I was wondering if there were any HRT online only doctors? I got my levels checked and I am low. I live in Oregon and I have to say the Endo's here are idiots.. Like through and through. My Estrogen levels are high, test really low and they recommended me to diet and exercise. Well, I did that for almost 2 years. Lost a little weight, gained some strength but nothing even close to what I should have been as committed I was to the gym and my diet. Back to the Endo, same thing.. Thinks I need more. I am tired of the run around, as soon as I mentioned getting test injections he looked at me like a drug addict. I felt it. I honestly just want to feel better.

TLDR; have low test, docs told me to get bent. Any online HRT clinics?

Thanks.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    This is hairy legal stuff - and the law changes rapidly. I think it is still the case that any physician that would treat you long distance would need to be licenced to practice medicine in Oregon - if they weren't they would be breaking the law, and no one is going to be willing to do that.

Lots of states outlaw distance medical treatment (and you would have to be looking at the states in which the physician sits), or state that it is unprofessional to treat a patient without examining them first.

Some more lenient states allow telemedicine (as it's commonly known) for "simple" health matters. I am sure that no one would consider a hormonal deficiency to be a simple health matter.

Other states are more lenient still and allow telemedicine or don't regulate it (I believe I read Michigan and Wisconsin were such states). I think conscientious physicians (or those wary of legal liability) may still refuse to treat over distance.

I think the best choice would be to travel (perhaps drive to northern Cali?) and see someone once, who might be willing to continue to treat you if you get bloods done locally, or return annually or biannually. lowtestosterone.com treats some forum members here like this.
    zaggahamma likes this.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    You would be surprised how simple telemedicine is. It's becoming more and more affordable due to new offices opening rapidly. Do a google search for Defy Medical, and other telemedicine TRT/HRT replacement programs. I just googled it for Oregon and your in pretty good shape regarding access to Telemeds.
    zaggahamma likes this.

btoma32 is offline New Member
    I don't know of any that you don't have to see face to face. Unless you don't mind flying out of Oregon

Thread Information