MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle, But Getting Older... Questions

Okay, I'm in my late 30s. I feel my age since my last son was born (lots of kids... wearing me out).

Anyway, I have never been on TRT, but I felt so amazingly good on my first cycle, I am wondering if the following would be okay:

16 week pyramid cycle with test base and maybe using tren in the middle, and tapering off, with test only at the end.

I did 12 weeks before. I "recovered" fine, but still feel like I did before. I would really like to do a longer run and I think I really should have pyramided off the last cycle. It was a bit abrupt and caused me to have to use a lot of LH boosting herbs to balance out during otherwise standard PCT.

Any thoughts? Still brainstorming.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Um, I'm not the best person to answer this question. So I hope someone else jumps in but I can tell u the tren is a pretty crazy aas. Can really mess with u and most ppl suggest doing a couple cycles before u do tren

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    What would a good second cycle look like? I used deca last time, but didn't taper it off (I know now that I should have). I'm anxious to use tren , but if it is going to mess me up on the second cycle, I'll wait. I just feel like I could use the kick and I have a young buddy who is cycling it right now (his second cycle), and he's having great results (but he's still on it).

Anyway, how long could a quasi-TRT cycle go? Like 16 weeks seems good, but I really want to ease into PCT this time and extend the tapering cycle as much as I can. I definitely didn't like dropping off the cycle to PCT without tapering. Also, I seem to feel it since dropping off clomid even.

Thread Information