Thread: Advise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tinman1 is offline New Member

Advise

Never used gear before just trained hard. I'm now 47 and got my T checked because of fatigue no sex drive can't sleep ED, stopped making gains at the gym. Dr said T is low normal but 1-1200 she explained mines 360 which sounds pretty low to me. However my free T is off the charts she says and she can't explain it.

Started me on TRT at 200cc every 2 weeks and bloodwork in 6 weeks? I sure hope I don't need bloodwork that often. I've been checked twice in 3 weeks now. My veins blow out so they have to stick me several times gets aggravating.

Anyway I'm thinking 200cc every 2 weeks is kinda low reading up on things I know she isn't going to prescribe more than the minimum to get me up to normal. I'm looking to bulk so I'm thinking adding Tren between my injections without trying to tell her I need more than 100cc a week hell Im 235lbs train 3x a week and eat clean
    What do you guys think?? Thx
    Last edited by Tinman1; 03-11-2016 at 09:32 PM.

makingwaves is offline New Member
    I would get healthy before trying to get swole. There are a lot of changes with low T and you need to restore health before you grow muscle, power, etc. It takes a wide base with few holes to build something great. All the symptoms you listed take time to go away.

Thread Information