Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Pre-Cycle blood work - Low ?

Muse is offline Junior Member

Pre-Cycle blood work - Low ?

Hi guys,
    Testosterone level: 16nmol/li (461ng/dl).

I'm 25 and in the past have done 2 cycles:

1) Age 20, andropen 275 @ 275mg/wk for 10 weeks. No PCT, no HCG , no AI on cycle! Stupidly immature and uninformed... Crashed hard took few weeks to feel recovered but no bloodwork

2) Age 24, test e @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, HCG on cycle along with an AI. Performed a full clomid (pharma grade), Nolva (UGL nolva) PCT. good cycle too kept gains.

For the first time now aged 25 I got a testosterone blood test (I know there's lots of other tests). Is my results too low, apparently it's within the normal range... But I know it's the average level of a 75 year old man.? Please could someone advise on their opinions. Thank You

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, its not the average of a 75 year old.

Pretty normal value, still low for your age, but it can simply be from having taking blood at noon, or other more complicated stuff.

Do you have a full bloodwork for us to see?
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Hi guys,
    Testosterone level: 16nmol/li (461ng/dl).

I'm 25 and in the past have done 2 cycles:

1) Age 20, andropen 275 @ 275mg/wk for 10 weeks. No PCT, no HCG , no AI on cycle! Stupidly immature and uninformed... Crashed hard took few weeks to feel recovered but no bloodwork

2) Age 24, test e @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, HCG on cycle along with an AI. Performed a full clomid (pharma grade), Nolva (UGL nolva) PCT. good cycle too kept gains.

For the first time now aged 25 I got a testosterone blood test (I know there's lots of other tests). Is my results too low, apparently it's within the normal range... But I know it's the average level of a 75 year old man.? Please could someone advise on their opinions. Thank You
    Id swap places with you , like Mr.BB said, share full bloods results

Muse is offline Junior Member
    Thanks again guys, I know it isn't "HRT low" but it certainly reads lower than average for my age - which may have been like this all of my life. As for the blood, the doctors on the NHS do not like giving blood work. So I went to medicheck independent lab, and got tested for my test only. Which only gave me that figure. So unfortunately no full bloods unless I can manage to get the doctors to give me a full test, what do you say to them?

Regards, Muse.

Thread Information