Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Maybe I have a problem...

TjmAble is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

It is.

I'd say take a boat an go see my endo here in Italy, but you can find another one just fine in Greece

Check online for someone specializing in TRT, these are often mixed endocrinologist/urologist professionals.
    I wish I could really, I will try to do a further research here in Greece but most doctors are afraid of taking responsibility

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post
    Private Consult endo master in diabetic situations
    You need an andrologist

EDIT: Talk with doctor about nebido, as it is much more accepted by the medical community.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 10-04-2016 at 11:36 AM.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

You need an andrologist

EDIT: Talk with doctor about nebido, as it is much more accepted by the medical community.
    I can have access on Testoviron Depot (Enanthate ) from pharmacy 250mg per ampule but I wanna have a controlled cycle and I wanna know how much I should take plus what anti-estrogens I should take also.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can have access on Testoviron Depot (Enanthate) from pharmacy 250mg per ampule but I wanna have a controlled cycle and I wanna know how much I should take plus what anti-estrogens I should take also.
    Mate with you kidney situation you need to be extra cautious, it would be best to work with knowledgeable doc and I do agree with B. above that you should push for nebido, it woul semplify things a lot, and no AI would be needed.

Cycling is out of question...

Mate with you kidney situation you need to be extra cautious, it would be best to work with knowledgeable doc and I do agree with B. above that you should push for nebido, it woul semplify things a lot, and no AI would be needed.

Cycling is out of the question...
    Sorry as cycle I meant trt, well for my situation as kidney patient the most right choice I think is to take propionate cause of the short Ester which means less water retention as its half life is 2-3 I think which means if something goes "wrong" it can get out of my system quick with dialysis, that's what my logic says but maybe I'm wrong.

Propionate will spike your estrogen levels considerabily, yes you are right I didn't think of that, perhaps a basic TE protocol like 100mg weekly is the simplest solution, but you more likely to find backward docs that only prescripe one full amp every two to three weeks, at least that's how works here. Don't even mention AI.

I guess you need to find a good compromise.

Propionate will spike your estrogen levels considerabily, yes you are right I didn't think of that, perhaps a basic TE protocol like 100mg weekly is the simplest solution, but you more likely to find backward docs that only prescripe one full amp every two to three weeks, at least that's how works here. Don't even mention AI.

I guess you need to find a good compromise.
    First of all thank you all for your responses, listen I can find anything I need from chlomid to arimidex and HCG (pregnyl) but here in Greece our Federal pharmaceutical Government doesn't not have propionate Testo, which means I can't get that from a pharmacy like the others, what I want is a doctor to help me with my dosage if I decide to take propionate and AI, why compromise if I can have what I want and it's right to have, which means shorter Ester less water less problems and I can control it better...

Sorry as cycle I meant trt, well for my situation as kidney patient the most right choice I think is to take propionate cause of the short Ester which means less water retention as its half life is 2-3 I think which means if something goes "wrong" it can get out of my system quick with dialysis, that's what my logic says but maybe I'm wrong.
    Prop having less water retention is a myth, bro-science. Anabolic steroids hold water by increasing protein synthesis, which allow more glycogen storage, which in turn requires more water inside muscle cells. The water retention you are talking about is edema, when for example liquid gather on lower limbs due to kidney or heart failure.
    Estrogen (E2) will promote water retention on skin and fat cells.

Forget about propionate it is very harsh on body due the sudden androgen rise, plus its more prone to estrogen aromatization due to this high peaks.

Forget about what you heard in US websites about TRT, some its even commercial ads, look into medical studies and medical guidelines. Don't know the exact reality in Greece, but in most of Europe, TRT is done through nebido.

^this.

I wouldn't recommend HCG also.

Prop having less water retention is a myth, bro-science. Anabolic steroids hold water by increasing protein synthesis, which allow more glycogen storage, which in turn requires more water inside muscle cells. The water retention you are talking about is edema, when for example liquid gather on lower limbs due to kidney or heart failure.
    Estrogen (E2) will promote water retention on skin and fat cells.

Forget about propionate it is very harsh on body due the sudden androgen rise, plus its more prone to estrogen aromatization due to this high peaks.

Forget about what you heard in US websites about TRT, some its even commercial ads, look into medical studies and medical guidelines. Don't know the exact reality in Greece, but in most of Europe, TRT is done through nebido.
    Aha I think I understand now, got it thank you, so nebido will keep my testosterone levels steady as it needs to be periodically.

^this.

Yeah, no need for HCG unless when fertility is necessary (under medical supervision).

Very recent medical guidelines: New Perspectives on Hypogonadism and Testosterone Replacement in Clinical Practice

^this.

Ok thank you, as BB says and I will listen to him and if I understand it right I need something that will keep my testosterone levels steady and and will not have an effect on estrogen levels as prop will do, I will keep researching more and I will go then to an endo which I can push him to prescribe me a nebido TRT.

Yeah, no need for HCG unless when fertility is necessary (under medical supervision).

Very recent medical guidelines: New Perspectives on Hypogonadism and Testosterone Replacement in Clinical Practice
    One more question, what's your opinion about DHEA supplementation which is reproduce from adrenal Glands which probably I will not have any DHEA cause I don't have Adrenal Glands (they have been removed with the Kidneys) does it worth to take? Cause I have read some good articles about it.

If your blood work shows low DHEA serum, yeah will have advantages in taking it, otherwise don't see a point.

If your blood work shows low DHEA serum, yeah will have advantages in taking it, otherwise don't see a point.
    Thank you very much really, I hope I don't annoy you with all these questions.

Thank you very much really, I hope I don't annoy you with all these questions.
    You can buy me a trip to Santorini if you're really upset about it

You can buy me a trip to Santorini if you're really upset about it
    Let me buy you a trip to Mykonos better, hehehe

One more question, what's your opinion about DHEA supplementation which is reproduce from adrenal Glands which probably I will not have any DHEA cause I don't have Adrenal Glands (they have been removed with the Kidneys) does it worth to take? Cause I have read some good articles about it.
    Eh? Are you sure about this? You should be taking cortisol (plus aldosterone) replacement then, we cannot thrive without those hormones.

The thing is the kidney problem, frankly don't know whether it's contraindicated or not.

Contraindications for TRT
    Although TRT is deemed safe, with appropriate monitoring, for the majority of men with hypogonadism, there are a number of contraindications for TRT, some absolute and some relative[2,50,51,88]:

Absolute contraindications:

Advanced or metastatic prostate cancer
    Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) elevated for the patient's age and prostate size
    Undiagnosed prostatic nodule on digital rectal examination (DRE)*
    Hematocrit >50% at baseline
    Untreated breast cancer
    Relative contraindications:

Severe lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia
    Untreated and severe obstructive sleep apnea
    Uncontrolled (or poorly controlled) congestive heart failure
    Men desiring fertility

Contraindications for TRT
    Although TRT is deemed safe, with appropriate monitoring, for the majority of men with hypogonadism, there are a number of contraindications for TRT, some absolute and some relative[2,50,51,88]:

Absolute contraindications:

Advanced or metastatic prostate cancer
    Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) elevated for the patient's age and prostate size
    Undiagnosed prostatic nodule on digital rectal examination (DRE)*
    Hematocrit >50% at baseline
    Untreated breast cancer
    Relative contraindications:

Severe lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia
    Untreated and severe obstructive sleep apnea
    Uncontrolled (or poorly controlled) congestive heart failure
    Men desiring fertility
    Yep, but TRT means test alone and not HCG .

Eh? Are you sure about this? You should be taking cortisol (plus aldosterone) replacement then, we cannot thrive without those hormones.

The thing is the kidney problem, frankly don't know whether it's contraindicated or not.
    I'm pretty sure that I don't have adrenal Glands yeah because they are "stuck" to kidneys and when you have your kidneys removed like mine they also remove the adrenal Glands, so in this logic because the DHEA is produce from the Glands Im not very positive that will have any of this hormone.

I'm pretty sure that I don't have adrenal Glands yeah because they are "stuck" to kidneys and when you have your kidneys removed like mine they also remove the adrenal Glands, so in this logic because the DHEA is produce from the Glands Im not very positive that will have any of this hormone.
    You didn't answer my question - do you take cortisol replacement? If not, then you still have your adrenals in place.

Perhaps you only had partial nephrectomy
    Last edited by hammerheart; 10-05-2016 at 12:05 AM.

You didn't answer my question - do you take cortisol replacement? If not, then you still have your adrenals in place.

Perhaps you only had partial nephrectomy
    Sorry no, I don't take any cortisol replacement, I was taking cortisol when I was a transplant patient.

Sorry no, I don't take any cortisol replacement, I was taking cortisol when I was a transplant patient.
    Then your adrenals are still there. Test for DHEA-S(ulphate, not plainly DHEA) and see if it's low.

Then your adrenals are still there. Test for DHEA-S(ulphate, not plainly DHEA) and see if it's low.
    Got it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	261.9 KB 
ID:	165770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	261.9 KB 
ID:	165770

So guy so, I just took my final blood work answers today and as you can see I have very elevated E2 levels, Bizzaro and Simon already knew it just looking at my pic and thank both for this diagnose. Nephrologist said maybe it's a tumor on my "nuts" but I don't think so, tomorrow I will go and see an Anti-Aging professor for my situation, I hope she will prescribe me some test and Al

DHEA too looks in the sink, your adrenals must be underfunctioning.

E2 is indeed elevated and could be the reason for low t on its own... however not that high to think of a tumor, but imo you ought to give testes a check anyway.

Curious also that you have SHBG on the high side while TBG was low, it's odd since these proteins are regulated through the very same pathways... I was wrong on that one.

DHEA too looks in the sink, your adrenals must be underfunctioning.

E2 is indeed elevated and could be the reason for low t on its own... however not that high to think of a tumor, but imo you ought to give testes a check anyway.
    So after this blood Work a reasonable Doctor should agree to treat me with TRT after lowering the E2 of course and I can benefit from this treatment and not be so much bloated and have so much emotion, cause after this I think we all agree that's not a psychological issue.

So after this blood Work a reasonable Doctor should agree to treat me with TRT after lowering the E2 of course and I can benefit from this treatment and not be so much bloated and have so much emotion, cause after this I think we all agree that's not a psychological issue.
    Well the connection between emotional lability and high estrogen is established, at least among the AAS comunity and TRT folks. That will be pronounced by low DHT and even more so on low t. In the latter case I'd rather speak of estrogen dominance, and unfortunately this is even visible on your body, but I'm confident therapy will aid in achieving a better shape.

The emotional issues and hormones argument is kind of a borderline one, in my experience docs won't accept your issues as an explanation, better focus on "clinical" symptoms of low t.

I'm worried about your adrenals, check for cortisol next round of bw. I fear you may soon be in need of replacement. Best thing to assess adrenal insufficiency is the ACTH stimulation test.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 10-10-2016 at 10:26 PM.

So guys I just got back from a Professional anti-aging doctor which he prescribe me this and I took them from the pharmacy and tomorrow I will go again and she will set up my dose. I never seen that proviron med though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20161011_134247.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	165776

If using proviron make sure you measure dht next bloodwork.

If using proviron make sure you measure dht next bloodwork.
    I will but my andrenal Glands are disfactional anyway cause of my kidneys

One more question should I suggest to my doctor to give also an AI cause as you can see my E2 are already elevated and with exogenous testosterone I think they will increase more, or am I wrong?

Yes you should though most docs don't know anything about AI on TRT, it might well increase so it's best to have AI at hand. I hope she doesn't want to use proviron in place of it.

Start low with test, now to anyone else I'd say have bloodwork after a couple of months and dose AI from there, but you are a peculiar case and I'd be preventive and add AI beforehand.
    TjmAble likes this.

Yes you should though most docs don't know anything about AI on TRT, it might well increase so it's best to have AI at hand. I hope she doesn't want to use proviron in place of it.

Start low with test, now to anyone else I'd say have bloodwork after a couple of months and dose AI from there, but you are a peculiar case and I'd be preventive and add AI beforehand.
    Got it, well, when she prescribe me the proviron I think she's had it in her mind as an AI but as I read and did my research proviron doesn't work so much as AI. (Really this is so exhausting to have to tell the doctors how to do their jobs, I wish when I become a doctor and now after all this it really crosses my mind to be an endo not just to cure people but also to make them have a better quality of life, cause for me that's all that matters as a pre-med a patient and a future doctor.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information