Thread: Hello all

Maxism is offline New Member

Hello all

I haven't been on theses forums in years. Haven't done a cycle in years either. Starting TRT again and wanted to say hello to everyone after many years of absence. Wondering, are there any of my good buddies living here in Thailand still using the forums here. Trying to get some info on some Sukhumvit road suppliers to start my TRT. Lost contact with my old supplier. Cheers

PS, trying to update my email, in te profile section of forums. It's not letting me access my profile and I haven't used the old email for years. Any times would be appreciated

Update...went for a walk on Sukhumvit...found a few suppliers. Some selling fake Sust 250, others are legit. Not as easy as it was 5 years ago, could have walked into any pharmacy to get gear back then. Now there are a very small number of pharmacies selling good gear.
    Last edited by Maxism; 01-21-2018 at 08:23 PM.

How can you tell if a vial of Test is good? There must be a lot of fakes on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How can you tell if a vial of Test is good? There must be a lot of fakes on the market.
    I did some research before buying. Sustanon 250 is commononly faked here, so I knew what I was looking for (deeper bowl under ampule is a good way to tell). Also, if you plan on checking out Sukhumvit, check inside the box, accasionally with Sust they mix in one fake with authentic ones...you can usually tell when one ampule is shorter than the other 2...check the bowls under all 3 ampules and you'll notice that the fake one doesn't have a deep bowl or is different to the other 2 in terms of its "bowl" and "length".

Enanthate is a pretty safe bet here and pharmacy grade made in Thailand, but as I prefer the short esters so I went with the Sust and prop testolic 100mg...making excellent gains. So, the proof is in the pudding, as it were.

Hope this helps and good luck

Thread Information