fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

Recent labs need advice

Hey guys,

Recently I just came off Testosterone Cypionate at a very low dose of 20mg twice a week. I tapered from 100mg a week to 40mg a week for TRT and the dose I decreased to had no therapeutical impact on my system, I just wanted to give it a go and try it out. And my numbers on 20mg twice a week were in the 1000’s for TT which was crazy.

Well so far I am feeling pretty okay, not depressed, over stressed/anxiety and libido is a bit down, with no ED. Pretty satisfied since I have a kid and a wife, life stresses are the only concern lol.

Right now my current medication is 50mg twice a week of Clomid prescribed, and HCG 500iu three times a week (no AI). Supplements are 5000iu D3, and 100mcg K2. I had a very thorough blood panel taken and wanted some opinion on how I should go forward. My ultimate goal is to come off everything and see if my normal HPT axis starts up.

As of right now I am actually pleased with my numbers, my ALT was around 70-80 for almost a year, Cholesterol LDL was borderline over the norm. RBC was a little high but I was battling a cold that day. Hematocrit was always in check and hemoglobin. BP has been good too, 134/80’s. Body temperature is 98.6, and heart rate is around 70-80. By far this has been my best numbers in 2 years.

I like where my SHBG, DHT, Estradiol, and testosterone seems to be fair for now. I’m hoping the T levels will stay around 400’s

I am assuming my LH and FSH are suppressesd due to the HCG? And probably still desensitized?

But this is my first antibodies panel for my thyroid... my numbers seem very high?? Can a common cold cause a false reading? I was sick the day of blood work. I have read somewhere antibodies could be elevated when just coming off T? I know I missed my T3 and T4 but let’s assume those levels are optimal.

My past symptoms were extreme anxiety and frequent urination triggered by fight or flight. All my tests related to my bladder were normal. I still have flare ups with my bladder time to time as if it were triggered by something...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent labs need advice-2e989f95-6f94-4d87-823a-cb1b94671785.jpeg   Recent labs need advice-3e06c13c-eace-44df-a246-f3dadaa68270.jpeg   Recent labs need advice-c11599fc-619e-4096-b56f-b3f1fc6b3e6d.jpeg   Recent labs need advice-d0735b95-69a4-4199-9f5e-3702e6ec0076.jpeg  
    Last edited by fossilk1; 10-11-2018 at 05:32 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    400 ng/dl is too love. I guess you are not 70+ years. 650-700 should be your target.

And yeah. .infection can lead to false high rbc. Also hct actually.

Heartbeat at rest 70-80 could be better.

I use cardarine du hit the 60s. Or even better, more cardio.
    But hey..70-80 is not alarming.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    400 ng/dl is too love. I guess you are not 70+ years. 650-700 should be your target.

And yeah. .infection can lead to false high rbc. Also hct actually.

I use cardarine du hit the 60s. Or even better, more cardio.
    But hey..70-80 is not alarming.

Them ain't bad numbers for 40mg a week though, right?

Fred40 is offline Associate Member

I think the BP is worse than the heart rate (neither are freaky), but the current recommendation is to be below 120/80. So ideally in the 1teens and in the low to mid 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Them ain't bad numbers for 40mg a week though, right?
    Not necessarily.
    But it depends on his natty levels.

I think 400 is when everybody should start trt, if they are not 80+.

300 to 1000 is supposed to be normal, but its not normal for a 30 year old guy to be inn the 300s.
    I really dont get the 1. line docs argues there.

Hell no. I think guys in their 80s should have more than 400. To prevent old man diseases.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Not necessarily.
    But it depends on his natty levels.

I think 400 is when everybody should start trt, if they are not 80+.

300 to 1000 is supposed to be normal, but its not normal for a 30 year old guy to be inn the 300s.
    I really dont get the 1. line docs argues there.

Hell no. I think guys in their 80s should have more than 400. To prevent old man diseases.

Considering where I was before with TT 86 prior to TRT, and now my levels are balancing out is very impressive. Before I was 120/80, sometimes it’s 130/72, or 115/76 it’s random but I know it’s right around 120/80. Back then it was 150/95 with a heart rate at 95. So yaaaa I have come a long way. Also hematocrit was 51% and RBC was 6. Also had bad LDL as well. Coming off TRT those are my labs now so i’m pretty happy.

So my levels were 1000 TT with 40mg a week which is strange. The 400 i’m at right now is being off T and on Clomid and HCG . Should I up the Clomid and HCG? Both Clomid and HCG is prescribed and the HCG came from Empower. Just don’t want estrogen sides, and vision.

I think people are being misdirected with what I am trying to convey. I am not concerned about my TT, seeing total T is not everything it really comes down to Free T from my understanding and readings. I am sure the vets can elaborate on this. But I am trying to figure out my thyroid. The thyroid needs to be addressed before even TRT can actually show any benefits. My concern is now the antibodies, and that I should retest it.

@Youthful, you been around for a lot of my previous labs. You have an eagle eye for this, let me know what you think or @kelkel
    Last edited by fossilk1; 10-11-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Considering where I was before with TT 86 prior to TRT, and now my levels are balancing out is very impressive. Before I was 120/80, sometimes it’s 130/72, or 115/76 it’s random but I know it’s right around 120/80. Back then it was 150/95 with a heart rate at 95. So yaaaa I have come a long way. Also hematocrit was 51% and RBC was 6. Also had bad LDL as well. Coming off TRT those are my labs now so i’m pretty happy.

So my levels were 1000 TT with 40mg a week which is strange. The 400 i’m at right now is being off T and on Clomid and HCG . Should I up the Clomid and HCG? Both Clomid and HCG is prescribed and the HCG came from Empower. Just don’t want estrogen sides, and vision.

I think people are being misdirected with what I am trying to convey. I am not concerned about my TT, seeing total T is not everything it really comes down to Free T from my understanding and readings. I am sure the vets can elaborate on this. But I am trying to figure out my thyroid. The thyroid needs to be addressed before even TRT can actually show any benefits. My concern is now the antibodies, and that I should retest it.

@Youthful, you been around for a lot of my previous labs. You have an eagle eye for this, let me know what you think or @kelkel
    Free test are the only useful one, but its rare the corrolation beetween free and total is wrong. In other words, if total is high free test is high. If total is low free test is low.

Bottom line, what im saying is that i never could be happy being in the 400s.
    Gainzwize and sizewize its not that superdifferent but the wellbeeing and energy would..for most...significantly, not be optimal.

Free test are the only useful one, but its rare the corrolation beetween free and total is wrong. In other words, if total is high free test is high. If total is low free test is low.

Bottom line, what im saying is that i never could be happy being in the 400s.
    Gainzwize and sizewize its not that superdifferent but the wellbeeing and energy would..for most...significantly, not be optimal.

Correct, but we all know that Doctors SHOULD treat the symptoms, not the number. I agree 400 would not be sufficient to maintain size, BUT I am trying to come off everything. In my case TRT was not beneficial, and won’t be until I figure out my thyroid.

I understand leydig desensitization and my levels will never be the same, but the body works in wonderious ways to find a homeostasis. I am only ONE month into my Clomid and HCG protocol, but with time, proper diet and exercise, I feel that 400 can come up to 500 or maybe 600. But it won’t mean shit until my thyroid is addressed.

Luckily my other hormones are not pooling and my iron and ferritin is good. Just my RT3 can come down a little bit more so my T3 can bind easier.

I may want to switch to 12.5mg EOD Clomid and bump up the HCG and take an aromasin once and a while at a low does, not an AI.

My ultimate goal is to feel better. Once I can feel better, then I will work on looking better.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 10-12-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Correct, but we all know that Doctors SHOULD treat the symptoms, not the number. I agree 400 would not be sufficient to maintain size, BUT I am trying to come off everything. In my case TRT was not beneficial, and won’t be until I figure out my thyroid.

I understand leydig desensitization and my levels will never be the same, but the body works in wonderious ways to find a homeostasis. I am only ONE month into my Clomid and HCG protocol, but with time, proper diet and exercise, I feel that 400 can come up to 500 or maybe 600. But it won’t mean shit until my thyroid is addressed.

Luckily my other hormones are not pooling and my iron and ferritin is good. Just my RT3 can come down a little bit more so my T3 can bind easier.

I may want to switch to 12.5mg EOD Clomid and bump up the HCG and take an aromasin once and a while at a low does, not an AI.

My ultimate goal is to feel better. Once I can feel better, then I will work on looking better.
    Well. Thats a point. I agree. 400 may raise to 5 600 down the road.

Ur just started!

Yeah man.... shittt I was at 86 TT back in April 2017. Hell I’ll take 400 right now lol. But that was coming off a years blast of Sust and anadrol combined 6 months, then after tren and test e for 6 months... which will do it lol. And my PCT was shit.

If I don’t see improvements 3-6 months from now I’ll jump back on TRT, just i’m 29y/o figured one more try lol.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 10-12-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Just went on vacation and left my HCG behind for a week, and noticed my sleep quality has diminished. I am waking up around 3am and sometimes have bowel movements at that time... also eyes have been feeling swollen and dry.

Starting to wonder if I have Hashimoto’s and/or Graves’ disease...only speculating based on Thyroid antibodies.

Thread Information