Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Question Regarding Latest Script for Testosterone

trt
    trt is offline New Member

Question Regarding Latest Script for Testosterone

Hi there. I received a new perscription for TRT and noticed there is no tint to the product. When I was on Perrigo there was a yellow tint, now I'm on Cipla and see there is no tint to it. Does anyone know why the color is different and has anyone been on Cipla before? Thanks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trt View Post
    Hi there. I received a new perscription for TRT and noticed there is no tint to the product. When I was on Perrigo there was a yellow tint, now I'm on Cipla and see there is no tint to it. Does anyone know why the color is different and has anyone been on Cipla before? Thanks.
    I've notice Perrigo is clear vs. WestWard/Hikma being slightly yellow. Hospira/Pfizer are relatively clear.

In fact on the side of my script sticker on the box, it states the appearance of yellow oil.

I believe they all use USP cottonseed oil as a carrier, so I don't know why there is a difference in the appearance.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-28-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    trt likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information