Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: HGH replacement therapy

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

HGH replacement therapy

Hey guys so much conflicting info on this and i know everybody is diffrent.

Im currently on trt 50mg of cyp e3d along with 250mg of hcg no AI
    I have a scrip for hgh and havebeen saving it up. Im going to run 2iu every day.

I was planning on injection when i first wake up and then drinking a protein shake 30minutes later, not sure if this is the best protocol for me or not?

Stats
    36yo
    188lbs
    13% bf with hand held
    5’11”
    And my igf1 came back at 180 with normal range being 88-246 this is without supplimtation.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People do HGH at wake up to emphasize the benefits of fasted cardio. Other times are: immediately prior to a workout (fasted) or at bedtime. Under the conditions you described, bedtime sounds best.
    I've never heard of HGH for TRT but that doesn't mean anything, just, are you sure it isn't GHRH? Your IGF-1 is already in the healthy range (if your BW was done by Quest).

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    People do HGH at wake up to emphasize the benefits of fasted cardio. Other times are: immediately prior to a workout (fasted) or at bedtime. Under the conditions you described, bedtime sounds best.
    I've never heard of HGH for TRT but that doesn't mean anything, just, are you sure it isn't GHRH? Your IGF-1 is already in the healthy range (if your BW was done by Quest).
    I think he means in addition to TRT.

With regard to the protocol. It sounds reasonable. I don't do HGH anymore (peptides instead). However, my experience with HCG is that I retail a LOT of water when I first start. I started out at 4 IU per day (2 AM and before bed) and that was way too much. It sent my IGF-1 over the upper end of the range and I bloated up with about 10 pounds of water in the first week or so. I dropped down to 3 IU (3X per day), but that was still too much. Second trial was 1 IU per day and my IGF-1 was in about the upper 75th percentile of the lab's range (lower than you lab's) and there was little water retention.

I ended the trail there and switched to peptides, but haven't gotten the same degree of IGF-1 response. Several months back I adjusted the dose up and I'll run some new labs in the coming weeks. My current protocol is 300 mcg IPA + 100 mcg CJC-1295 (no DAC) 3X per day.
    marklewis68 likes this.

Thread Information