Hey guys,

I am a 39 year old male and I just visited an anti aging doctor and he got me to take my labs for bloodwork. It came back as follows:

Testosterone , total, MS - 81L
Testosterone, Free - 17.2L
Estradiol - 57H

He let me know that this wasn't just a "Oh damn that's low" It was more like a "Oh fuck that is really low" He asked me about how I feel normally, I told him I was a lot more tired than I remember being in a while even after a full nights sleep. My motivation for working out, working, or any social activity has been pretty low and on occasion I do feel a bit in the dumps with a depressed mood. Obvioulsy he said that I was abnormaly low on T even for my age and that my mood, energy, sex drive are all being affected by it.

A question that he couldn't answer was if he suspected I have always been lower than normal even during my 20's. I've always had the symptoms above but I just wrote it off as being susceptible to depression due to mental health issues not low T issues.

Im wondering if anyone can shed some light on the subject and give me any insight on it. The Doc put me on the following regimen:

-1ML a week of Testosterone cypionate
-Anastrozole 1 mg oral tablet 24 and 48 hours after the injection
-1000 IU of HCG every other day

Again being new I would appreciate any insight into what I might expect, what to look for, and how to make the most of the medication.

I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks