Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ctheli
  • 1 Post By anomily88
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By bethdoth

Thread: On TRT but want to burn fat quickly

Ctheli is offline New Member

On TRT but want to burn fat quickly

As stated I'm on testosterone cypionate TRT 160mg a week since mid December for the first time but I've been lifting and would really like to cut fat and lean out. How should I stack on to TRT to help or really I guess the best question is what is the best way to aid fat burning? 31yrs old currently at 176lbs with 19% BMI
    Last edited by Ctheli; 02-19-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Proximal is offline Banned
    The TRT should be a big help. Simply clean up your diet & add cardio. You can also try bumping up the repetitions & cutting the time in between sets.

Give the TRT a bit more time, get the diet in tune & & save further compounds for the future after your progress has stalled. There should be no reason that you can’t get your bf to 12 or lower with just that.

Ctheli is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    The TRT should be a big help. Simply clean up your diet & add cardio. You can also try bumping up the repetitions & cutting the time in between sets.

Give the TRT a bit more time, get the diet in tune & & save further compounds for the future after your progress has stalled. There should be no reason that you can’t get your bf to 12 or lower with just that.
    I have cleaned up my diet and I'm very strictly on it. I took your advice and bumped up reps and cool down time. I've loss 5.1 pounds of fat I since Dec 5th. But thank you I'll wait a bit and I was planning on it I just like to do my research and plan for it ahead of time so I know what to do next.
    Proximal likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctheli View Post
    As stated I'm on testosterone cypionate TRT 160mg a week since mid December for the first time but I've been lifting and would really like to cut fat and lean out. How should I stack on to TRT to help or really I guess the best question is what is the best way to aid fat burning? 31yrs old currently at 176lbs with 19% BMI
    Change your diet. Something like KETO perhaps.

cymnanneply is offline New Member

On TRT but want to burn fat quickly

I think a total testosterone test only should suffice as a preliminary for a baseline. How long into TRT should I get additional lab work and should that be more than simply total testosterone and if so what all should be tested?

anomily88 is offline New Member
    Carnivore diet bud best way

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ctheli likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Add in HGH at 2ius a day
    T4 at 75mcg a day

20-30 minutes of fasted cardio in the morning or depleted after lifting.

Eating 200-600 calories under your TDEE
    Ctheli and bethdoth like this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go to the nutrition section and learn. Develop a healthy diet plan ~ 500 calories below your TDEE. Then fasted or not High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) will burn fat quickly. I do a combination of HIIT and Steady State Cardio.
    5 minute warm up. At the 5 minute mark max intensity for 15 seconds then slow rest 45 seconds. Repeat this 15/45 at the 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 minute marks (so 10 rounds of 15hard 45 easy). Then do 20 minutes SSC at about a 70% max heart rate (for you 220-31= 189 times .7 = 133 BPM). At the 35 minute mark do 30 seconds hard 30 seconds easy until you reach 40 minutes (5 rounds of 30/30), cool down done!
    Ctheli likes this.

Thread Information