Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: HCG Source after FDA Ruling Takes Effect

zerodarkthirty is offline Associate Member

HCG Source after FDA Ruling Takes Effect

I apologize in advance as I am sure this question has already been asked, but I cannot seem to get the search function to work on the site.

Does anyone have a good non-US HCG outlet? I just ordered a one month supply of Pregnyl for $300! I can't do that every month. Thanks!

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Can you elaborate on what FDA regulation you are referring to? This is news to me. I'd like to understand it better. I did a quick Google search and only found actions against those trying to peddle it off for weight loss. Nothing for legitimate use of the hormone.I use 1050 IU per week. Need to know if I have to cut back to strech out my domestic supply (by rx) and order some overseas supplies.

If you PM me, happy to tell you where I used to get it before I got my doc to write a script. I'll also tell you of a vendor NOT to use that is popular among bodybuilders. They stiffed me for an large order of HCG . They send empty boxes to invalid addresses and give you a valid tracking number. The tracking follows it through customs and after it clears it just gets lost in delivery (twice). The vendor I recommend has never failed to deliver after many orders.

I just checked the vendor I recommend:
    - 5000 IU branded Pregnyl (in amps) $42.
    - 1500 IU branded Pregnyl (in amps) $42. (Why would anyone buy this if you can get 5000 for the same price?)
    - 5000 IU Choriomon brand (in multiuse injection vial kit (like domestic Pregnyl) $51.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I do if you haven't found one.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by zerodarkthirty View Post
    I apologize in advance as I am sure this question has already been asked, but I cannot seem to get the search function to work on the site.

Does anyone have a good non-US HCG outlet? I just ordered a one month supply of Pregnyl for $300! I can't do that every month. Thanks!
    Its a limitation of the board software that i pointed out before. no three letter search terms. use google instead to limit your search to this board, by use of the "site" function.

put this phrase into google search bar exactly as written:

hcg site:forums.steroid .com
    zerodarkthirty and Cylon357 like this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I normally get mine for about $150-$160 (HCG 5,000iu) never had a problem with them

zerodarkthirty is offline Associate Member
    Nice!

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    I normally get mine for about $150-$160 (HCG 5,000iu) never had a problem with them
    How many 5,000iu hCG vials do you get for $150?

Thread Information