Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Smokin2020$

Thread: TRT =! HGH + Primo + test cypionate

Smokin2020$ is offline New Member

TRT =! HGH + Primo + test cypionate

I'm 42yo, 190lbs, 6ft, 15% bf. I've been on 250mg test cyp eow since I was 30yo prescribed by my endocrinologist and been on it since. 3 1/2 years ago I injured myself on the job. I've had left knee surgery and fusion surgery of my l5 s1 so far.

I'm on a clean healing diet eating 10 small meals a day which of course include protien drinks. This is a diet put together by athletic trainer working with professional sports players.

I am waiting to be cleared by my spine doctor end of this month to start there fitness plan. At that point I'll start the following primo 200mg weekly, continue my 250mg test cyp eow and today I started hgh 2is per day for 7 days. I'll increase dosage of hgh by 3, 4iu until I reach 5ius daily by week 4.

250mg test cyp eow
    200mg primo weekly
    5is hgh daily

What's your thoughts and comments?

I've read with medical treatment primo they start with 200mg weekly then taper back to 100mg weekly for extended amount of times.

How long could you run primo at that low of a dosage?

Mind you this is for TRT ONLY what I do. My goals is anti aging, lean healthy body and healing properties for my surgically repaired injuries and still have 2 more operations in the future.

Thanks for your time!

Keep focused..semper peratus

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iirc, there was no specific end time specified when prescribed at the 100/week long term dose. It’s kind of like nandrolone in that regard. Often used indefinitely, or until healing/wasting prevention goal was achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Iirc, there was no specific end time specified when prescribed at the 100/week long term dose. It’s kind of like nandrolone in that regard. Often used indefinitely, or until healing/wasting prevention goal was achieved.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Indefinitely....I'll have to see how 5myths goes with 100mg EW then re evaluate then. I plan on doing hgh for 2 years at minimum so I can heal and get some time back. Longing primo that long at such low dose and its very safe compound hmmm. Medical studies show positive results with therapeutic use long term. With yearly physicals I'll keep myself monitored well.

Thanks again
    Gallowmere likes this.

My TRT is going well. Appetite is up and feeling stronger. As of today I'm backing down to 2IU ed hgh. Carpel tunnel is killing me!

CaptainJericho is offline New Member
    That sounds like a pretty good way to go, albeit a bit pricey as far as Primo and HGH go.
    I'm looking at maybe doing a DIY TRT/HRT soon, and Test E as a base is a given, but would love to add something mild like Primo but it ain't cheap. HGH is out of the question for me ($$$$$) so MK-677 might have to suffice.
    My question is whether it's a good idea to add a long term AI (or DIM perhaps??) and dopamine agonist (prolactin inhibition) into the mix.
    Would LOVE to hear people's thoughts.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    If your goal is anti-aging, 2iu gh will be more than sufficient. Maybe 3 if you're using mediocre generics.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    It's much better to pin twice a week than once, because the half life of test cyp is around a week. Please read this:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...rting-trt.html

Thread Information