Thread: Need an AI

sleepy33 is offline Junior Member

Need an AI

Been on Testosterone for about 6 weeks. I'm taking 0.45mg every 3.5 days. Taking HCG 250mcg on same schedule. Testosterone is high normal but estradiol yesterday was 84.7. I can tell I'm high based on symptoms as well. Need an AI but can't get into see doctor for over a month due to the coronavirus. I'm switching doctors because current wouldn't even check estradiol or prescribe HCG. Anyone have a source for anastrozole they'd be willing to share or PM me. Rather not wait over a month with that high of a level. Thanks everyone

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    What state do you live in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    What state do you live in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    There are a variety of research chem sites that can likely provide this fairly quickly. Mike Arnold has some good products, I imagine that his anastrozole would be good, too. Also, there are a number of pharmaceutical sites that do not require prescription. You might think about talking to an all day chemist ry professor on that one, for example.

DIM is an OTC supp that can help, but is usually only good for a few points.

Now another OTC supp that I have had good luck with is Arimistane. It is touted as an AI and seems particularly effective, based on my test results here. Note that in a very short time, it brought my E2 way down.

Your best bet is pharma followed by research chem followed by OTC, IMHO.

Just my likely way overpriced two cents on that.

PS - we typically wont spell out a source, but if you read between the lines and have google skills, you can likely find what you need.
    Yeah for things like this I usually use all day, but they're saying possibly mid to late april before shipping due to virus. I'll look into these others, Thank you!

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cylon357, what about DIIM (diindolymethane)? I've had it recommended to me for TRT-sized doses (along with a side-order of zinc-copper and chromium picolinate) instead of a full-blown AI but I don't hear it discussed much -- if ever -- on this forum. And that you can get ricky-tic on line.

Thread Information