brunosk8 is offline New Member

Do suq shots produce more pimples on the body?

As the title say, I'm wondering if subq shots of testosterone can lead to more pimples on the body... It is second time i try it and again i feel like it does... First time i used 5/16" needles on the quads (I'm very lean there) , 45mg E3,5D, and i had this impression... Cameback for IM 5/8" shots on the quad, same dose and interval... Recently i have been reading about the benefits of EOD shots... Also because it supposedly lowers hematocrits, and mine is on the higher limit... So i decided to give SUBQ another try and I have been taking 30mg EOD shots, 1/2" needle on the belly... But again, i have the impression i getting more pimples on the body... I'm on this protocol for 2 weeks now... Has anyone anyone else experienced this??? Apart from this, i don't see any benefits... I'm waiting for this isolation is over to take new bloodwork and check hematocrits, testosterone levels and etc... If i don't see many benefits on the exam, i will probably go back to IM shots on the quad E3,5D... Now i changed needle size, shoting method, location and inverval, so ok, it may be something else... But first time i only changed needle size and method (IM to Subq), with equal results!!! Sorry if my English is not perfect, i hope you guys understood my text!! Ohhhh, stay safe guys!!!

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pimples are in the dermal (skin) layer. Sub-q, is short for subcutaneous (under skin) and that's the layer between the fat lying beneath and the dermal layer. If somehow, the needle introduced something to cause the skin to be inflamed, it would be much worse in the entire tract the needle took.
    You can shed blood into a bottle with measurements on it, like a mason jar. You can do about .5 Liters every 45 days, based on average male weight. There's info on here about how to do it.
    Good Luck!
    Your English is fine.

Thread Information