Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Smokin2020$
  • 1 Post By Smokin2020$

Thread: Local Doctor or Online?

Jay Dubs is offline New Member

Local Doctor or Online?

Hey everyone, I am 44 and showing signs of low T: low libido, loss of hair on back of hands and legs, gaining bodyfat even with improved diet and exercise. I can’t concentrate and am more moody, frequently depressed. I know I need a lot of labs, so am wondering if I should try to work with a local doctor or go online.

Can anyone offer some insights as to what would be covered by insurance and what out of pocket, average monthly cost for T? Money is tight but my quality of life is terrible, I need to do something.

Appreciate the help!

Jay

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Around here, it starts at around $400 for the initial visit, and around $200 a month afterward. Medication is more, and can be gotten deeply discounted with the GoodRx app. My guy used to sell me the gear with the visit. But I was getting ripped off. He charged my $150 for a 10ml vial of Test Cyp and $150 for a 11,000 iu vial of hCG . My insurance wouldnt pay for the visits or the gear.

I am looking for a better mens' health clinic now in the NY area.

Smokin2020$ is offline New Member
    Doctors can be expensive and the prescription even more. If your only looking to take test then this is what my endrocronogist prescribed to me when i was 30. 250mg of test C every other week and I felt great. I stopped going to her and ordered my test online as its much cheaper. I eventually bumped it to 500mg every other week but I'm in my 40s and been on it since I was 30 non stop. That will make your life so much better. I know what your saying about feeling basically like crap. Now days with this corona virus going around domestic labs here in usa are opening up and so much cheaper and always ships within days and on your front porch few days after shipping. You might also look into hgh with your test, were at perfect age for it and im loving it...4 months in.
    Peace ✌
    Jay Dubs likes this.

Jay Dubs is offline New Member
    When you say ordered online, I take it once you have a prescription you can get it filled theough online pharmacies much cheaper? I am looking to do test, and from reading would prefer biweekly injections and also HCG . I just want to feel normal again, but with corona and pay cuts, it has to be affordable.

Smokin2020$ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dubs View Post
    When you say ordered online, I take it once you have a prescription you can get it filled theough online pharmacies much cheaper? I am looking to do test, and from reading would prefer biweekly injections and also HCG. I just want to feel normal again, but with corona and pay cuts, it has to be affordable.
    Sent you PM
    Jay Dubs likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I recommend going to the online experts, IncreaseMyT. Worth checking into, convenience is hard to beat.

Mattyn55 is offline New Member
    Any way I could get the info in the pm u sent as well? Nervous about legitimacy. Thanks a ton if so!!

Thread Information