Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By morton30

Thread: 35.3 nmol/l too high for me?

morton30 is offline Associate Member

35.3 nmol/l too high for me?

Hi everyone 6 weeks ago i finished my cycle and i have just had bloods done im injecting 200mg a week and my results came back as 35.3 nmol/l the doctor has said this is too high but i want to hold as much muscle as possible when im not cycling im pretty sure i have reached my natural limit on few areas especially my shoulders below is me now off cycle. if i was to drop my dosage down to 150mg per week and lets say my testosterone came back at 25nmol/l would i experience muscle loss. also does anyone here cruise on 35+ nmol ?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Mine is 57.4 nmol/L (10 - 35) on cruise last week blood test and I am on 200mg test E. It seems like your range is 6-27.1 where mine is 10-35 but you get an idea....

I tried 100 and 150 and then 200 and found that 200 was my sweet spot with keeping gains and having a great life (sex/energy etc)... It could be different for you.... though I like to keep it above natty all the time otherwise no reason for me to cruise

Just my view .. i will let someone more experienced reply

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Mine is 57.4 nmol/L (10 - 35) on cruise last week blood test and I am on 200mg test E. It seems like your range is 6-27.1 where mine is 10-35 but you get an idea....

I tried 100 and 150 and then 200 and found that 200 was my sweet spot with keeping gains and having a great life (sex/energy etc)... It could be different for you.... though I like to keep it above natty all the time otherwise no reason for me to cruise

Just my view .. i will let someone more experienced reply
    Thanks for the reply yes i feel good on 200mg a week to be honest when i had my bloods was the day i was suppose to inject so really i had to have them done a day or two after to get my true results but with the nhs you dont get to choose when.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information