Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Blast and Cruise?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kmkmkmk is offline New Member

Blast and Cruise?

So I am new to these forums and have read about "blast and cruise." I am on TRT and am prescribed extra testosterone - I get a 10ml vial, 200mg/ml each month but instructions are to take .25 ml every other day - which obviously leaves a lot in the bottle at the end of the month. When I am lifting heavy (deadlifts and squats, mostly), I increase the dosage to double for a few months and make gains and feel great.

Question - if I want to adopt a more structured "blast and cruise" what would that typically look like?

FYI I am 63yo, 180 lb, about 15% bf and lift, do peloton and yoga regularly and eat very healthy. Definitely would like to get bigger and leaner, but not looking to add 20 lbs, for instance. FYI it is test cyp, and i take 1mg Arimidex EOD.

Thanks for your input.
    Last edited by kmkmkmk; 05-31-2021 at 07:42 AM.

kmkmkmk is offline New Member
    Here are the lab results from March; these are the only ones the doctor ordered at the time:
    TSH 0.92 uIU/mL range .45-4.5
    T3, Free 3.3 pg/mL range 2.0-4.4
    T4, Free 1.18 ng/dL range 0.82-1.77
    DHEA-Sulfate 50.0 ug/dL range 48.9-344.2
    Estradiol 14.5 pg/mL range 7.6-42.6
    PSA, serum 0.5 ng/mL range 0.0-4.0
    Testosterone , serum 1120 ng/dL range 264-916

There was also hepatic function and lipids tested, all with good values.

In the past he has tested for DHT and free testosterone, but not this time. I do know from the past that, according to the doctor, I am very good at converting testosterone to DHT and estrogen; hence the high arimidex and I also take 2.5mg/day of finasteride.

Thread Information