Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Confirming dosage amount

Biggredd2069 is offline New Member

Confirming dosage amount

Hi there. I'm 41, 6'2", 220 lbs, maybe 17 or 18% bf. I did do a full blood panel and got all my results. I do have low t and am looking to get on a trt schedule. The Dr recommended 3 100mg shots per week of test 200. I was able to source my own and got test E 400 and 3ml syringes. Just looking for a little assistance confirming how much I would draw into that size syringe to get me back on track. I've looked at calculators but want some confirmations here too.

This is a great reply. Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. I did end up buying some smaller syringes based on the guidance. What you mean about 400 having more bite? I might be stuck with that for a while.

100 proof bourbon burns the throat more than 9 proof beer...

400mg/ml gear is more concentrated than 200mg/ml gear...
    It often requires more solvents to keep it dissolved...
    The extra solvent can cause irritation and...
    If the gear crashes (becomes un-dissolved) then that can also cause irritation...
    Cylon357 likes this.

The analogy makes sense. I had done a weight lifting bulk cycle a few years back with success using 200. I unfortunately know what you mean by extra bite and irritation. Just prior to this post I did a little extra of this 400 and it stung like 100 proof for a few days. But this is all excellent info and I do appreciate all your help. I can take it from here.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    300mg a week is a mini cycle not TRT. Start low and increase if needed based off blood work. I started as low as 50mg pw and continued to have labs and worked up until I found my sweet spot. 100mgs split into 2 shots a week, no AI.
    Last edited by GymHero; 05-30-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Thread Information