Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Testo from 12 too 25 with clomid and novla

My partner and I are going to IVF and it is now the wife who is the main cause of Ivf, but I have a slightly reduced sperm quality and want the body to function optimally for training and IVf.
    I have measured the testosterone to 11 12 13 in advance. Shgb 30 estrogen 0.07.

After 1 month with 25mg Clomid and 10mg Novla, the testosterone is doubled. Was surprised by this.

I have a little high estrogen and took 0.5mg 1 day and should continue with 0.25mg 2x week? Does this sound like a reasonable dose? Too high? is 0.125mg 2x week better?

What happens if I stop taking clomid and novla. Do I get an fsh and lh crash before the body makes this itself.? Do you expect your body, like testosterone, to stop producing this even when you take extra medication?

S-FSH 5 1 - 12 U/L
    S-LH 6 1 - 10U/L
    S-Østradiol-17beta 0,17 * 0,00 - 0,17nmol/L
    S-Testosteron 25 8 - 35nmol/L

S-FSH 3 1 - 12 U/L
    S-LH 4 1 - 10U/L
    S-Østradiol-17beta 0,07 0,00 - 0,17nmol/L
    S-Testosteron 12 8 - 35 nmol/L
    S-SHBG 31 8 - 60 nmol/L

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is clomid and nolvadex doing their thing. That is, this is exactly what you want to see.

Your levels will stabilize after coming off the SERMs, your hormones are elevated as a result of them. But, the fact that you are responding indicates that everything is in working order with regard to the HPTA, though that does not speak directly to fertility. Your hormone levels will drop when you come off, but they will just come down to your normal, whatever that is.

Yes my system works. Not quite optimal, I am now 44 years old and notice a difference from when I was 20.
    You lose a little feeling of man when testo and sperm production goes down. With novla and clomid I have increased my testo from 12 to 25 in 1 month.
    It was surprisingly good. Usually it is clomid that is used for this purpose, but also heard Novladex.
    Both drugs do the same benefit right? At least I get various side effects.

can i ask how old are you cylon357? You are obviously knowledgeable and guess you have long experience.

If I were to stop clomid / novla then the system does not crash as with testosterone and I measure about 0 lh fsh. if it goes back to the original level lh fsh 3 and 4 this is good. Exciting to see how much the strength increases from this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Yes my system works. Not quite optimal, I am now 44 years old and notice a difference from when I was 20.
    You lose a little feeling of man when testo and sperm production goes down. With novla and clomid I have increased my testo from 12 to 25 in 1 month.
    It was surprisingly good. Usually it is clomid that is used for this purpose, but also heard Novladex.
    Both drugs do the same benefit right? At least I get various side effects.

can i ask how old are you cylon357? You are obviously knowledgeable and guess you have long experience.

If I were to stop clomid / novla then the system does not crash as with testosterone and I measure about 0 lh fsh. if it goes back to the original level lh fsh 3 and 4 this is good. Exciting to see how much the strength increases from this?
    I'm in my early 50s, and though I have played with supplements pretty much all my life, I'm relatively new to the world of pharmaceuticals. That said, I have been on clomid as HRT for about 3 years, and recently switched to Enclomiphene. If you are going to stay on Clomid much longer, I STRONGLY recommend you look at Enclomiphene.

You should expect your your LH and FSH to drop back to your "normal", I think you said this was 3 and 4.

Some men do report that their numbers do drop, but not quite to their old numbers. The belief is that somehow the SERMs permanently elevate their levels, but not by a lot, maybe 10 to 20 percent from what I have read. I suspect that is as much the benefits from being in better shape and producing more naturally because they are in shape and likely less fat than it is from any direct impact of the SERMs.

You're 50. It's good to have some life knowledge. It is dangerous when the ignorant 20-year-old is to be world champion in here. I've heard of Enclomiphene, but here in Norway no one I know can get this. I'll try to interrogate myself again. You have been on Enclomiphene for 3 years. Can I ask about your values? Lh Fsh testo shbg? what dose of clomid are you taking?

What is the difference between clomid and Enclomiphene? I take both clomid and Novla to avoid high doses of clomid due to the fact that I get angry quickly.

Blog Entries
    You can go here to find out about enclomiphene vs clomid:
    https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...formation.html

My numbers more than doubled on clomid and I felt great for about 90 days, then kind of meh despite my numbers looking great. I suspect the "meh" feeling is from the zuclomiphene part of clomid, it is believed to be the source of most of the side effects associated with clomid.

I lost a lot of posts recently (like 2k+), but you might still be able to find some of my results in the HRT sub.

In short: clomid worked great for moving my numbers up, but I don't feel like my numbers say I should.

Thread Information