Hey, I’m new here, looking for advice from anyone with solid knowledge (hrt trt) and willing to help. I can be rather long winded so I apologize in advance- so I’m 55 now and consider myself in decent shape- 6’ 198 partial 6 pack and fairly vascular, anyway I found out a year ago my test level was low(170) upon initial blood work. Not surprising as during my late 20s thru my late 30s I experimented with anabolics and hgh with no help, basically learning from trial n error. I had some decent results and then life got busy- running two businesses/raising kids etc.. so after 17 years of no lifting I’m back! To the point- I started trt a year ago made a switch of drs in the middle and I’m feeling pretty good, finally. So I’m currently on tri-test 200, .5ml every 4 days. My recent blood results showed My testosterone at 820 an free test is 29. All of my other numbers are in check, however I’m never happy so my intentions are to start a 4 iu per day hgh cycle and up my testosterone intake or include a different anabolic with the hgh and .5ml test dosage that I’m currently taking. My reason is I want to look like I did in my 30s lol but seriously I want to gain some muscle/strength and just look as good as possible. I’m thinking my current dr will probably not increase my testosterone dosage and they don’t offer hgh. I have a trusted source from back in my earlier years, but his knowledge is limited. So ? is adding primoteston and norditropin a decent idea and at what dosages? I’m never going to compete and not expecting to be huge but would like to get to 215ish and stay fairly lean. I’m very dedicated at lifting and have my diet tuned in nicely, very much APPRECIATE any feedback, good day!