• 1 Post By Gear Bear
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Low sperm count

Gear Bear is offline New Member

Low sperm count

Hey guys I believe this is my 1st post? I’ve been in here a few years mostly reading and learning. I’m 37 6’1” height current body weight is 290, usually I sit around 315 I’m a competitive strongman. I started my 1st cycle of test about 6 years ago and ran 500mg a week and since then had ran cycles adding in tren and deca . I’ve never really come off completely and have never taken anything like hcg or clomid or anything like that. I have two children from my previous marriage (there was zero issues) so I wasn’t really thinking about having more kids. My most recent cycle started in the spring it consistsed of test, deca and masteron . They synergize beautifully and is a very popular cycle for many European strongman for years. Anyway my fiancé wants to have a baby she doesn’t have her own children and is 10 years younger than I am so I definitely want her to have that and have become excited about trying for another one.

About 4 weeks ago was my last injection of the test deca and mast, a week later I did a sperm analysis to get an idea if I might be completely shut down because she had her iud taken out a month before. Everything on the analysis came back excellent except the sperm count only being 7 million. I have started hcg injections about 3 weeks ago (500 eod) and have started clomid at 25mg daily about a week ago. I’ve read a ton on here about similar situations so that’s why I’ve started the hcg and clomid.

I’d really appreciate any suggestions and feedback about if I’m on the right path here. I guess I’m kinda surprised I’m not fully shutdown and am hoping that’s a good sign. I have test my hcg a couple times and it give a positive pregnancy test every time so it should be good. I’ve test my urine but it’s not showing up there. Should it be showing in my urine on a pregnancy test?

Thanks in advance

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Definitely will not show up in your urine. It will show up in your lady's urine when she is pregnant, but her levels will be off the chart.

Research and consider adding in HMG to your fertility protocol, specifically regarding dosing timing with regards to your lady's cycle.
    < <Samson> > and Gear Bear like this.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    HMG would b nice if it was affordable

I’d up the Clomid, ramp it up - but, it def ads sides
    Gear Bear and Cylon357 like this.

I’ll look into the hmg..think there would be a benefit doing 50mg clomid daily? What are some of the most common sides of higher doses of clomid? I’m willing to try just about anything but ideally it would be nice to find a nice balance to a effective dosage and minimal sides. I’m kinda hoping I might bounce back a little easier compared to some who are completely show down with zero sperm count?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    HMG would b nice if it was affordable

I’d up the Clomid, ramp it up - but, it def ads sides
    My thoughts on HMG are that MAYBE you could single dose it like right before the shag-a-thon to conceive. Maybe not right before, but researching it's effective time and half life, then working backwards from your lady's likely most fertile time, would tell you when to take the hmg and produce a greater chance of conception.

But man, I'm not a doctor by a long shot
    Gear Bear and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear Bear View Post
    I’ll look into the hmg..think there would be a benefit doing 50mg clomid daily? What are some of the most common sides of higher doses of clomid? I’m willing to try just about anything but ideally it would be nice to find a nice balance to a effective dosage and minimal sides. I’m kinda hoping I might bounce back a little easier compared to some who are completely show down with zero sperm count?
    I tried clomid as HRT before switching to test. I felt pretty damn good for about 90 days, then bleah. That was at 50mg 3x per week, later down to 25mg 4x per week. Not the same situation as you, just giving you a taste of what to expect.

Also be aware, and how the f@ck doctors miss this, is that clomids ON LABEL use is in FEMALE fertility. I think they take 50mg for 5 days straight, but Google is your friend in the particulars. You and your lady might consider taking clomid, just to increase the odds of conception. Something to look at...
    Gear Bear likes this.

Blog Entries
    I’d be too scared to pop out twins to be both on Clomid - it seems to have that effect on women < at least from what I’ve heard

Well, as far as sides of Clomid - it just depends on how your body likes it. I have been researching this topic for quite a while. But, from a few guys that I asked - they ran that shit at 100mg daily

It’s good that you have a count, that’s for sure. My other concern for myself & others alike is motility. Apparently benzodiazepines slow it down also < at least that applies to me

As far as her & the iud - I'd say it also depends on how long she was on it < that’s my wife’s opinion
    Gear Bear and Cylon357 like this.

Thanks for all the advice and recommendations guys it’s appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I’d be too scared to pop out twins to be both on Clomid - it seems to have that effect on women < at least from what I’ve heard

Well, as far as sides of Clomid - it just depends on how your body likes it. I have been researching this topic for quite a while. But, from a few guys that I asked - they ran that shit at 100mg daily

It’s good that you have a count, that’s for sure. My other concern for myself & others alike is motility. Apparently benzodiazepines slow it down also < at least that applies to me

As far as her & the iud - I'd say it also depends on how long she was on it < that’s my wife’s opinion
    Think of it like a BOGO!

It also would likely mean the lady wouldn't want more,so blast and cruise for life!

< <Samson> > likes this.

Update..I’ve been running HCG about a month now and the clomid at 50mg daily but my sperm count has gone down. Dr. Had ordered another sperm analysis after the 1st one since it was low. My test today only had a count of 4.5 million but my 1st test about a month ago had a little over 7 million. We both were superb disappointed to find out it’s going down. Wtf? I thought it only would have gone up even if just a small amount. I know it’s a slow process but does this make any sense??

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Does the sperm count depend on when the last time you ejaculated was? I know for pregnancy purposes they say to not masturbate so the sperm density is higher.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Does the sperm count depend on when the last time you ejaculated was? I know for pregnancy purposes they say to not masturbate so the sperm density is higher.
    Oh man. Lol

Trying be serious here - I’ll only nut in the wife(def tmi) - but, I just want this done as quickly as possible. I did a lot of reading, it’s not exactly density but, the cells have to mature - average mature time for a speed cell is 74 days. Sometimes sooner - but, that is the average

Like I said - I’m doing as much research as possible to get this done & to keep my mind on the prize. Shit, I think the wife is the nicest to me now than she has been in years - wish us all luck, all I can say

Thread Information