fiveoooh is offline New Member

HRT and cycle question

Well I have been on HRT for about 4 months now. I started with 100mgs test cyp and 100 mgs deca per week. I ran this for the first 12 weeks and then stopped taking the deca (the low dose didnt really seem to be effective) So I currently do 100mg test cyp per week, I also take 2.5 mg proscar (finasteride) and 25 mg of aromasin a day. I also have HCG on hand. I certainly have learned alot in the last four months and so far so good. My question is, I was thinking of running a mild cycle next month. I have enough test and deca to increase my dosage to 200 test and 200 deca per week for about 12 weeks. Im just looking for some thoughts on this or suggestions. This is all thats legally available for me so no substitues will work. Any knowledgeable advice appreciated, thanks in advance 5.0

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    200 of each is still a very low dose. Why not get more through a different chanel?

It has to be legal for me through my Dr., I'm not willing to risk it any other way. Thanks 5.0

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    everyone i know who is on HRT or TRT gets 200mg of test a week in the first place. thats about normal levels.

so running 200mg a week wont do anything special

CORRECTION. Sorry I misspoke previously, not much sleep today. Im currently taking 200mgs a week broken up into 100mgs 2x per week same went for the Deca . Im considering uping the doses for a cycle, I could up it to 300-400 mgs per week for both for approximately 12 weeks. I wont have access to any PCT other than what Im taking daily. Again thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion, Im going to bed for a bit 5.0

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveoooh View Post
    CORRECTION. Sorry I misspoke previously, not much sleep today. Im currently taking 200mgs a week broken up into 100mgs 2x per week same went for the Deca. Im considering uping the doses for a cycle, I could up it to 300-400 mgs per week for both for approximately 12 weeks. I wont have access to any PCT other than what Im taking daily. Again thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion, Im going to bed for a bit 5.0
    so you meant you were already taking 200 of each and not seeing any gains?

i saw gains with 300 test 200 deca .....but 300-400 each sounds nice and you wont need pct as you will still be running a maintenance dose of test after the 12 weeks, correct?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveoooh View Post
    CORRECTION. Sorry I misspoke previously, not much sleep today. Im currently taking 200mgs a week broken up into 100mgs 2x per week same went for the Deca. Im considering uping the doses for a cycle, I could up it to 300-400 mgs per week for both for approximately 12 weeks. I wont have access to any PCT other than what Im taking daily. Again thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion, Im going to bed for a bit 5.0
    This sounds like a good idea. Do you have an AI? I would be interested in hearing how this works out for you....

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    So the Dr. prescribes you deca . How did you manage that?

I have been thinking about maybe running a cycle soon too...While on trt seems like the perfect time to cycle. I would assume it would be easy to keep all of my gains as my test levels should never drop below where they are now do to the maintenance dose I will continue to take.

Any reason not to do this? I mean health or or trt problems? I dont' plan to use a huge dose probably 750 that has always worked well for me. If I am missing something please let me know.

Sorry to jack your thread.

The 200 test cyp per week has worked well. Not as tired and fatigued as I was, good sex drive and I gained a solid 10 lbs which for me has always been hard to do. I was just thinking of running a mild cycle and then going back to my HRT doses. As far as PPCT I only have access to the fin and aromasin Im currently taking. Again any input is appreciated. 5.0

You shouldn't need any pct as you will still be on 200 a week after your cycle.

The Dr just prescribed me the Deca I didnt ask for it, it was just part of his plan for me. The lose dosage didnt seem to do much for me though. 5.0

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    That addition of Deca from your Doc is NICE! Wish I didn't have to run across the border for mine. Even though I occasionally cycled when I was younger (without any sides), when I started hrt at 200 mgs. of test cyp/week my back broke out with mild acne. I've since reduced the cyp to 100 mgs./week and all is cool. Just something to think about when considering upping to a cycle rather than plain hrt dose. Good Luck!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was the logic behind the Deca ? Maybe I can get my doc to do the same.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    That addition of Deca from your Doc is NICE! Wish I didn't have to run across the border for mine. Even though I occasionally cycled when I was younger (without any sides), when I started hrt at 200 mgs. of test cyp/week my back broke out with mild acne. I've since reduced the cyp to 100 mgs./week and all is cool. Just something to think about when considering upping to a cycle rather than plain hrt dose. Good Luck!
    You just answered my biggest question.

No acne at 100.

Any downsides to going to 100?

On the down side insurance doesnt cover the Deca which runs about $100 a bottle. I got some acne at 200mg a week but Im not sure if it was directly related or not. It comes and goes. I think I will wait another month and then run a mild cycle for 12 weeks. I will keep you guys updated. The Dr. never really explained the logic of the Deca and I was kinda shocked when I left there after my appointment. I figured I would end up with some cream or something and I walked out with test and deca so I just kept my mouth and did what the nice doctor told me to do. 5.0
    Last edited by fiveoooh; 11-02-2008 at 06:52 AM.

Where you located 5.0?

N/E United States 5.0

Just wondering I need aDr in houston bad. Yours sounds cool...Deca !

Thread Information